Model T Expert needed in Tampa Area

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Model T Expert needed in Tampa Area
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adam Waxman on Tuesday, November 08, 2016 - 03:46 pm:

Hi,

I am looking to buy a Model T for my father. I have identified a 1914 T in the Tampa, FL area. I am looking for a knowledgeable person to check the car out for me (I live out of state) and give me their opinion on the condition. I am happy to pay a reasonable fee for a few hours of your time. Please let me know if you are interested.

Thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - West Melbourne Florida on Tuesday, November 08, 2016 - 04:05 pm:

Adam, I think there is a Model T club over there that might be able to help you. Im on the East coast. If all else fails if I can find time I might be able to go over there. Its a 4 hour drive for me though.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert G. Hester Jr., Riverview, FL on Tuesday, November 08, 2016 - 04:18 pm:

Hi, Adam. I'm a member of the Suncoast T Club based in the St. Petersburg/Clearwater area, near Tampa. I am not qualified to give a expert opinion but hopefully one of my fellow members will be able to help. Good luck. Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Conger on Tuesday, November 08, 2016 - 04:21 pm:

PM sent

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration