Test pic

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Test pic
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Tuesday, November 08, 2016 - 07:44 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Tuesday, November 08, 2016 - 07:46 pm:

New phone and pic resize app
Look OK?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jamie Holmes, Mississauga, Ontario on Tuesday, November 08, 2016 - 07:47 pm:

Sho' nuff

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Baudoux Grayling Michigan on Tuesday, November 08, 2016 - 07:58 pm:

Beautiful truck. Jelf's gonna school you on lighting and composition :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Tuesday, November 08, 2016 - 08:03 pm:

I need learning on this high tech stuff. Went from I phone to Galaxy. Took 5 years to learn that so bear with me

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Tuesday, November 08, 2016 - 08:09 pm:

better

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Tuesday, November 08, 2016 - 08:17 pm:

Covering up the windows with cardboard or something temporarily will help reduce the glare

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Tuesday, November 08, 2016 - 11:24 pm:

Most photos could use some cropping. :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration