May, 1930 Champion Plug Chart

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: May, 1930 Champion Plug Chart
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Wednesday, November 09, 2016 - 12:20 pm:

I mentioned in an earlier thread that one of the vendors at Hershey was giving away reprints of a May, 1930 Champion plug chart. Many members at the MTFCA tent (including me) walked over to the end of the row to pick up copies of the giveaway charts.

To avoid being such a tease, here are scans of both sides of the chart. The chart was too large to fit on my scanner, so I had to scan each corner and splice the four scans together. I also had to reduce the resolution to get the file size down to fit on this forum. I apologize in advance for any resulting distortion or unread-ability resulting from this process. :-)

pic1

pic2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Wednesday, November 09, 2016 - 12:24 pm:

Very nice and helpful.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Troy Todd on Thursday, November 10, 2016 - 12:26 am:

Thanks for posting that.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Thursday, November 10, 2016 - 06:42 am:

Mark,

Do you recall what vendor was giving away those charts? I would love to have one for my shop.

If someone has the ability to make copies of it I would be willing to cover the cost of the copies and postage.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Thursday, November 10, 2016 - 10:18 am:

That was here. I seem to remember that its was a club, but couldn't say for sure.

The 1931 Packard 840 belongs to Mark Smith, (215) 906-7001. The 1925 Rolls Royce silver ghost belongs to Tom Heckman (215) 816-1861. Maybe one of them can tell you the source.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Thursday, November 10, 2016 - 10:24 am:

Now, if some kind person would post a bulb chart!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Thursday, November 10, 2016 - 10:32 am:

Steve's pic shows the correct tent, but like Steve, I can't recall exactly what club or company was under the tent, sorry.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Friday, November 11, 2016 - 10:24 am:

Here's the chart scanned a different way to reduce the amount of splicing and resulting distortion:

pic1

pic3

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Todd, ............Red Deer, Alberta on Friday, November 11, 2016 - 11:13 am:

Thanks a bunch!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Friday, November 11, 2016 - 10:12 pm:

Thanks for positing it I will download it and print it off.Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gary hammond on Saturday, November 12, 2016 - 06:05 am:

Thanks Mark! I've reincluded it here so guys can print it off easily....Gary

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration