14-25 T pickup bed kit.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: 14-25 T pickup bed kit.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john kuehn on Wednesday, November 09, 2016 - 06:26 pm:

I was thinking there was a supplier who made a metal parts kit for a 14-25 T wood pickup box. I know you can buy the complete wood box kit with the metal hinges and parts.
Thanks for any help.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Alexander in Albion, Maine on Wednesday, November 09, 2016 - 06:51 pm:

For my '25, I scouted around on the T Forum and found folks who had the metal box and tailgate. I then got other parts from Langs. Fenders also came from the Forum. I got a drawing of the fender iron and made them at a machine shop. All told, parts were quite easy to come by and most are original T. Good luck.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bob middleton on Wednesday, November 09, 2016 - 10:51 pm:

I made several and get hardware from a farm wagon restoration parts source

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Wednesday, November 09, 2016 - 11:58 pm:

https://brookvilleroadster.com/

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration