Visitation For Art Moran

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Visitation For Art Moran
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Wednesday, November 09, 2016 - 07:24 pm:

A visitation in memory of Art Moran will be held at St. John's Lutheran Church, 500-3rd St. W. Northfield Mn. at 1-5 P.M. Saturday Nov. 19th.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Hylen- Central Minnesota on Wednesday, November 09, 2016 - 08:01 pm:

Bob,
Thanks for sharing this. Art was a good friend and a kind man. I'm scheduled to work at the hospital that day, but I will see if I can get a coworker to swap shifts with me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Monday, November 14, 2016 - 08:16 pm:

bttt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Friday, November 18, 2016 - 11:36 am:

bttt

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration