Old Photo - Shoal Lake Automobile Club, Shoal Lake Manitoba 1913

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Old Photo - Shoal Lake Automobile Club, Shoal Lake Manitoba 1913
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Thursday, November 10, 2016 - 09:19 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Thursday, November 10, 2016 - 11:20 am:

Nice pic, but looks like the Ts are outnumbered this time!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Thursday, November 10, 2016 - 11:38 am:

I think there are 5 T's, but kinda' hard to tell for sure!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Mullin on Thursday, November 10, 2016 - 11:56 am:

Always amazes me to see how many automobiles there are in the remoter corners of the country before World War I. Shows the automobile fulfilled a need.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Thursday, November 10, 2016 - 12:09 pm:

Also interesting would be a comparison of the cost of owning and operating a car for a year as compared to the cost of owning a horse and buggy. As Thomas says, there seemed to be a lot of car everywhere very early on. Folks apparently had the money....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house . . .caldwell county, TX on Thursday, November 10, 2016 - 03:01 pm:

Love the 'glare' or shine on the empty black leather seats ! Gave me the impetus to put a treatment of leather conditioner on my seats

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham on Thursday, November 10, 2016 - 04:40 pm:

I count six Model T's, all but one brand-new 1913 cars, if the date on the photo is correct. Business must have been pretty good for the local Ford dealer !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Thursday, November 10, 2016 - 07:10 pm:

4 overlands & a couple of Studebaker the one in the middle ????. charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Thursday, November 10, 2016 - 09:50 pm:

Great pic...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By harold III Seattle on Friday, November 11, 2016 - 06:59 pm:

I think the car in the middle is a 1912 Case. if you look under the license plate you can see a Case script? I have a '12 and a '13 both are 40 hp. and boy they look the same to me. Harold

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Schubert on Friday, November 11, 2016 - 09:55 pm:

Harold
I'm thinking 1912 Russell

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Saturday, November 12, 2016 - 06:47 am:

if that is a Russell it has to be a 38 hp its a lot bigger than my 22 hp. charley

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration