OT Elk

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: OT Elk
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Vitko on Thursday, November 10, 2016 - 12:56 pm:

This herd has been eating up and down my drive way and back yard for days now. This morning I let the dogs out to get relief thinking they were gone three stupid small dogs started toward the elk with me screaming to come back in the house. The two cows did not back off an inch leaving only when the garbage truck came elk in your yard

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Thursday, November 10, 2016 - 12:59 pm:

Send 'em my way. My back 40 needs to be thinned down. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Spaziano, Bellflower, CA. on Thursday, November 10, 2016 - 01:05 pm:

I was at the lodge just last night. I don't recognize any of them. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Thursday, November 10, 2016 - 01:09 pm:

Paul,

I have one sister-in-law in Warrenton and one in Astoria. We've been there many times to visit and I've seen many elk in the vicinity. It's really great to see them. You're lucky to live in a place with such natural beauty.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Otto on Thursday, November 10, 2016 - 01:23 pm:

Paul my mom lives in Warrenton as well with the same issue. Usually the elk just stare at her dog. With the coyotes, that's a different story.
If ok with you, I'll give you a jingle next I'm home. I'm all for seeing a fellow T'er.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Thursday, November 10, 2016 - 02:11 pm:

The road east of Reedsport is typically LITTERED with those funny looking dogs. 100's of
them on either side of the road ! Not an area to do a lot of speeding.

Went out on a call one day (EMT) and found a douchebagmobile (pronounced "Por-sheh")
out in a field with the roof torn back and a cow and the occupants stuffed into the funnel
of what was left of the rear body and into the engine compartment. California plates and
LA area dealer frames. I guess Topanga canyon or Malibu drivers don't expect to see such
critters on the road ? I am also suspicious that Porsche doesn't impact test their 965 series
cars for high speed cow incidents. Darwin at work. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard E Moore Jr. Pickwick lake Tenn. on Thursday, November 10, 2016 - 03:35 pm:

Those look tasty

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Vitko on Thursday, November 10, 2016 - 06:55 pm:

Living barely a mile from many good shopping stores inside the city limits several folks have been caught shooting or bow hunting for a trophy. It costs you a bunch and some have lost all there equipment and license.
Henry, Chris drop by always like talking T to folks.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration