Copper shim head gaskets

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Copper shim head gaskets
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Schubert on Thursday, November 10, 2016 - 03:33 pm:

A couple of pictures of the new copper shim head gaskets I picked up today

This is for the Rajo 4 valve F head. It seems to be a popular item!!

This is for a standard flathead T, but is targeted to the person who wants to run bigger valves.
The cost is $60.00 US plus postage.
Preferred payment is PayPal.
The initial run of 22 pieces is sold out and a second run of 22 more is scheduled for next week. Payment in full is required up front.
You can contact my via the forum private message system

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Schubert on Thursday, November 10, 2016 - 04:27 pm:

I should add that the next run includes some for "conventional " OHV as well as for 16 valve Roof model C and at least 5 more F head Rajo 4 valve

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Boe on Thursday, November 10, 2016 - 04:50 pm:

Wow, those are beautiful. Does "shim" mean that they are solid copper and have no core?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Schubert on Thursday, November 10, 2016 - 05:02 pm:

David
That is correct

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Thursday, November 10, 2016 - 06:43 pm:

Looks nice Les, I cant wait to get my two Rajo 4 valve gaskets. Ill be mounting my 4 valve head this winter, so your timing was great. :-) :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Thursday, November 10, 2016 - 08:18 pm:

Well, aren't those "purty" !!!

Thanks for taking on the project, Les !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Schubert on Thursday, November 10, 2016 - 08:18 pm:

Donnie
I hope to get it in the mail tomorrow

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By keith g barrier Savannah Tn. on Thursday, November 10, 2016 - 10:22 pm:

Nice! KGB

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert A Weitzel on Friday, November 11, 2016 - 03:17 pm:

what thickness is the headgasket

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Schubert on Friday, November 11, 2016 - 03:52 pm:

.040" thick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert A Weitzel on Saturday, November 12, 2016 - 11:57 pm:

Are you doing them for overheads Rajo. B b r s

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Schubert on Sunday, November 13, 2016 - 12:12 am:

Robert
I am not familiar with the Rajo BBR. Is the combustion chamber not rounded like most overheads? The Roof 16 valve model C is not round. The nature of the manufacturing process being utilized allows the easy customization of the combustion chamber shape if that is what you are interested in. A picture would be helpful. We are making exactly 2 of the Roof C gasket!!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration