Last 13 Ride For The Year, and Next Project

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Last 13 Ride For The Year, and Next Project
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Killecut on Thursday, November 10, 2016 - 07:06 pm:

After a ride in the 13 today, we put it away for the year. Then we pulled out the next project (1956 Ford Sunliner) to go into the work garage. We are still hoping for more T driving days

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Thursday, November 10, 2016 - 07:09 pm:

I had to resort to dragging the model A out of the barn today to do errands. It was so windy and chilly it just wouldn't have been comfortable in the T. Then I took the dog for a ride in it, as she thinks it's her car. She loved it. So did I.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Thursday, November 10, 2016 - 11:18 pm:

I feel sorry for you guys. We get to drive our T's year round.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Friday, November 11, 2016 - 12:03 am:

If it wasn't for salt... :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike conrad on Friday, November 11, 2016 - 12:15 am:

I usually drive my 15 runabout all year round but....the new car has roll up windows!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Friday, November 11, 2016 - 08:30 am:

Thanks Royce. I needed that! My beloved '15 found a new home near Galveston, and I hear the minute she got there, she gave a free start right in the trailer! Gotta be because she's elated to be in constant warm weather. She would try here on a cold startup, but would just give a good grunt of a tease. Once warmed up, no problem. One free start after another.

Mike that is one gorgeous car there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Killecut on Friday, November 11, 2016 - 03:54 pm:

The good thing about not being able to drive all year is it forces me to get out in the garage and get something done,other wise I would be out driving.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Kiefer - Adams, MN on Friday, November 11, 2016 - 04:10 pm:

I plan on driving the 14 to Camerons tomorrow. 50 to 60 miles depending on which way I go and a high of 49 degrees. The 1st time I went there it was 7 degrees when I left home.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dana A. Crosby in Glendale, Az on Friday, November 11, 2016 - 04:58 pm:

Dan, Do you know what color your Sunliner was originally? Nice project too!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Killecut on Friday, November 11, 2016 - 07:19 pm:

Dean, That could be a cool ride if its windy.

Dana, The original color was colonial white and diamond blue. The interior was medium blue with white vinyl. I haven't decided what color I am doing it yet. It will be an original color, but not the blue.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Friday, November 11, 2016 - 07:41 pm:

Winter does not stop some of us from driving our cars:

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration