Thank you Dan Hatch

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Thank you Dan Hatch
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Thursday, November 10, 2016 - 08:46 pm:

Dan Hatch sold me four wheels that I inquired about last week and some other things I needed. He also took his time to show me and his many cool cars. Hey gave me a lot of information I Didn't know about Model Ts. Dan is Great model T guy and a very knowledgeable car guy. It takes people like this to carry on the hobby. Thanks Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike peterson on Thursday, November 10, 2016 - 10:46 pm:

WAY TO GO DAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Friday, November 11, 2016 - 02:39 am:

Thanks, Tim. Come back anytime. Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Brough on Friday, November 11, 2016 - 06:55 am:

Dan, is, indeed the man!

And, a short drive from Atlanta as Jane and I well know. One rear axle, one rebuilt carb, and a ton of information later.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Friday, November 11, 2016 - 08:53 am:

Dan,

Be careful when you say "Come back anytime". I said that once and a fellow showed up on Thanksgiving Day with his entire family! :-)

Thanks for always being available to help others.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hap Tucker in Sumter SC on Friday, November 11, 2016 - 09:22 pm:

Thanks Dan! You are a great ambassador for our club and hobby.

Respectfully submitted,

Hap l9l5 cut off

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Friday, November 11, 2016 - 10:36 pm:

Thanks, Guys. Hap watch your mail box for the info you wanted. Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hap Tucker in Sumter SC on Monday, November 14, 2016 - 07:40 am:

Dan,

Thanks! I'll be watching for it.

Respectfully submitted,

Hap l9l5 cut off

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Timothy Miller on Monday, November 14, 2016 - 11:19 am:

I had the same experience when I bought parts from him. I first met him at the first Luray Swap Meet, and he has been a tremendous help ever since.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration