2016 MTFCI Tour "Karolyn Grimes (Zuzu)

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: 2016 MTFCI Tour "Karolyn Grimes (Zuzu)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Killecut on Friday, November 11, 2016 - 08:09 am:

For those of you that attended the 2016 MTFCI Summer Tour. We announced at the tour that on Monday when we were at the Wonderful Life Museum, there was a possibility that we might be featured as part of a series "Where Are They Now" on the OWN channel featuring Karolyn Grimes. We don't know if we actually made it or if it will be on the cutting room floor.
The date for this is Nov. 12

SATURDAY, NOV 12, 10:00PM
OWN
Updates on financial expert Suze Orman; actor Alan Ruck ("Ferris Bueller's Day Off"); and former "Tonight Show" band leader Kevin Eubanks. Also: TV pitchman Paul Marcarelli; and former child star Karolyn Grimes.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Friday, November 11, 2016 - 08:19 am:

Dan, that's great! Unfortunately we don't get the OWN in our dish package.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Killecut on Saturday, November 12, 2016 - 11:15 pm:

It was nice seeing some of the T's and members being shown on the series with Karolyn Grimes.
Brings back wonderful memories! Many thanks to all that attended

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chad Marchees _____Tax Capital, NY on Sunday, November 13, 2016 - 07:39 am:

Unbeknownst to me and that this post was up, I was watching it with the wife and saw the cars and said to myself I wonder if that was part of the tour from this summer. I thought I caught a glimpse of someones T-shirt with a club logo on it too. It was definitely something you don't see on TV very often showing that many old cars. Wish I could have attended.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Sunday, November 13, 2016 - 02:16 pm:

I just watched my recording. Thanks for the heads up, I wondered whose cars were shown going over the bridge? Can you share any more inside info? Was that Karolyn shown riding in the T? Nice show!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Killecut on Sunday, November 13, 2016 - 07:38 pm:

Chad, Glad you caught the series and enjoyed watching it.

Gene, We don't have the names of the individual owners of the ones going over the bridge. The last T shown which is approaching the bridge is myself and Karolyn in our 20.

It will be aired again on Friday November 18th at 4 pm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Monday, November 14, 2016 - 02:12 pm:

Thanks Dan, I didn't realize Karolyn was a Model Ter.
Nice Car and looks like some fun touring.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration