Rajo F Head on Tbay

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Rajo F Head on Tbay
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Friday, November 11, 2016 - 03:54 pm:

Repro head I saw today

http://www.ebay.com/itm/model-t-Ford-Rajo-overhead-valve-cylinder-head-conversio n-hot-rat-rod-TROG-scta-/252631827477?hash=item3ad207c415:g:2SgAAOSwKOJYJhA4&vxp =mtr

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Schubert on Friday, November 11, 2016 - 04:06 pm:

Tempting considering I know where to get the head gasket for it!!!
I better not

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Friday, November 11, 2016 - 04:11 pm:

Be sure to read the full description, it's one of the aluminum ones. I am not making a comment good or bad just an observation.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Baudoux Grayling Michigan on Friday, November 11, 2016 - 05:00 pm:

That really looks like the intake manifold that I fabricated for M.Lee Davis in Clio Michigan 20 years ago.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration