We did a TV commercial today

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: We did a TV commercial today
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Friday, November 11, 2016 - 09:30 pm:

For Heiser Ford in Milwaukee - 100 year birthday. This man just bought my car and if you see the commercial Mike will drive his car in the foreground as the dealer puts the for sale sign on the car. Will start to air Dec 12.

It was only 46 degrees and windy today.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harris, Huntington Beach California on Friday, November 11, 2016 - 10:45 pm:

Dave: Looks like a lot of fun. It also exposes many new folks to the Model T!
Thanks for posting the photo.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Rodell, Sr.- Wisconsin on Friday, November 11, 2016 - 11:49 pm:

W. M. Heiser Co.(now Heiser Ford) was appointed as a Ford dealer on March 9, 1917.
Another dealer in the Milwaukee area, Soerens Ford, is also celebrating 100 years soon. Soerens Motor Co. was appointed as a Ford dealer on May 19, 1917.

Dave, I am looking forward to seeing the commercials.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Eckensviller - Thunder Bay, ON on Saturday, November 12, 2016 - 03:52 am:

Did your T get dressed as a '16 for the occasion?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Saturday, November 12, 2016 - 09:27 am:

A previous owner had some parts brass plated. I just can't see covering it with black paint.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Saturday, November 12, 2016 - 09:38 am:

Now that is just too cool!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Eckensviller - Thunder Bay, ON on Saturday, November 12, 2016 - 11:30 am:

I don't blame you Dave, I'd leave it as-is too. It's a good looking car.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration