High School Visit with Model T

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: High School Visit with Model T
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By J Mir on Friday, November 11, 2016 - 09:57 pm:

Hello,

Is it possible for someone who owes a Model T to come to a high school in the western suburbs of Chicago? I sometimes see Model Ts driven around the area and was wondering if my students can see them up close.

My email address is edumirable@gmail.com.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Friday, November 11, 2016 - 10:05 pm:

That would be great If someone could do that for the kids!!! They are the next model T enthusiasts, we all hope. Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Friday, November 11, 2016 - 10:14 pm:

Most Model T's in the north have been put away for the winter. Ask this question again in the spring and I am sure someone will help you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig Anderson, central Wisconsin on Friday, November 11, 2016 - 10:23 pm:

Bob Bergstadt might or know of someone maybe? ModelT2001@comcast.net

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Friday, November 11, 2016 - 11:08 pm:

I could see putting away the T for the winter in November some other year, but with weather like this?

I know there are some T's in the western suburbs. I would think there's someone in the area who could bring one out.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Whelihan Danbury, WI on Saturday, November 12, 2016 - 06:41 am:

Get a hold of John Regan <piewagon@funprojects.com>
He's just off Randall Rd. north of Wheaton. If he's not able to do it, I'm sure he knows someone who will.

This is a great idea. I take my '26 and my mentor in the hobby brings in his '14 to the local high school every spring to show the kids what antique cars look, smell, and sound like. The after a class session of usually lots of question/answer, we take them out in small groups for a short tour. The students love it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Saturday, November 12, 2016 - 08:54 am:

Bump

Freighter Jim

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration