FJ - It doesn't matter if you are 13 or 93 years old .... :-)

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: FJ - It doesn't matter if you are 13 or 93 years old .... :-)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Saturday, November 12, 2016 - 10:31 am:

I am constantly amazed at the range of " new " Model T owners I come across ....

Recently I hauled Dick's 1915 Roadster Pickup from Sacramento, CA to Kingwood, TX.

The new owner was 13 year old Blaze - but he is no rookie - this is his second Model T - he started at age 8 ....

Moments after I unloaded - Blaze was checking out the undercarriage .... :-)

Then ....

I got to meet John in Conroe, TX to pick up his 1924 Roadster he sold to George in Warsaw, IN.

I was fortunate to see Otis & Possum Lodge when I was there ....

When I arrived in Warsaw - George {on the left) was there to greet me - he is 93 years old.

I sat & visited with him - he was just as enthusiastic as Blaze was to have his " new " Model T ....

Freighter JIm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Saturday, November 12, 2016 - 12:02 pm:

Thanks for sharing that Jim. Love to hear stories like that. I had a meeting with a good friend and my accountant and was showing him pics of my T's and I am tasked with finding him a roadster pickup.hhHe had mentioned it before but I didn't think he was serious. Guess I was wrong. They seem to bring every age and walk of life together.we are truly lucky to meet the folks in this great hobby or affliction or what ever this is!!!
Drive safe and often

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Saturday, November 12, 2016 - 12:37 pm:

It's a great hobby, no matter your age! The best folks in the world are in this hobby too!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Saturday, November 12, 2016 - 02:40 pm:

Blaze is one lucky kid to be able to HAVE a T at such a young age..not just "be with" them! Good for him. I'm just trying to cram 40 years worth of lost time in the 20 or so I may have left! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Saturday, November 12, 2016 - 06:45 pm:

It's great all ages love these cars...

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration