Charlie Chaplin starts a Model T

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Charlie Chaplin starts a Model T
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman on Sunday, November 13, 2016 - 06:13 am:

Very funny bit including a "free start"

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jXAqEdt7Vwg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Sunday, November 13, 2016 - 08:37 am:

Very Funny indeed, Thanks for posting :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Sunday, November 13, 2016 - 08:56 am:

Those old silent movies helped many of us fall in love with Model T's. I don't remember this one.
Thanks for bringing it to us.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By n maver on Sunday, November 13, 2016 - 09:40 am:

Charlie Chaplin - A Day's Pleasure

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScHS7FRNGYY

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham on Sunday, November 13, 2016 - 01:46 pm:

Mark, n maver, thank you for posting this. I can never get enough of the old silents. Date on this film is 1923, Charlie's '14 touring was tired enough by then to be comical . . . poor ol' car !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Thursday, November 17, 2016 - 05:18 am:

I have heard of that one many times over the years. But had never seen it before. Thank you!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells, Hamilton Ontario on Saturday, November 19, 2016 - 09:17 pm:

I went out for a drive last weekend and look who I saw. He's still cranking.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration