Sunflower State Crankers 2017 WInter Clinic

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Sunflower State Crankers 2017 WInter Clinic
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Verne Shirk on Sunday, November 13, 2016 - 10:15 am:

Does anyone have the dates, topics, and location for the Sunflower State Crankers Winter Clinic? My guess is sometime in January 2017. Those of us who are Chapter newsletter editors are putting together calendars for events in the first part of 2017. I usually put an announcement of the Clinic in the Nov-Dec issue of our newsletter, The Flatland Tribune (Flatland T's of Kansas Chapter - MTFCA). It will be coming out shortly and we may not have another newsletter before the Clinic!!!
Verne Shirk
Wichita, KS

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Sunday, November 13, 2016 - 12:03 pm:

Always the fourth Saturday in January. I'd check with Mike Crowe. I don't know how much he keeps up with the forum.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Micheal Crowe on Sunday, November 13, 2016 - 02:59 pm:

It is on January 28th at Hutchinson Career & Technical Education Academy at 9:00 AM REG STARTING AT 7:30am dinner will be catered.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Verne Shirk on Sunday, November 13, 2016 - 08:28 pm:

Thanks!!! Do you have the topics selected yet?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Micheal Crowe on Sunday, November 13, 2016 - 09:19 pm:

Yes, Alternator, generators & starters in the AM and Steering Column in the PM

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Bender Tulsa Oklahoma on Sunday, November 13, 2016 - 11:15 pm:

Generator and starter rebuild will be presented, no discussion about alternator, sorry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Sunday, November 13, 2016 - 11:56 pm:

We don' need any stinking alternator!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Micheal Crowe on Monday, November 14, 2016 - 09:25 pm:

Sorry for the Alternators!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome Hoffman, Hays Kansas on Monday, November 14, 2016 - 11:59 pm:

Nick Nicholas and Mike Binder with Bill Howell have the morning slot to show Starter, generator and cutout rebuilding. I will talk about rebuilding your steering column with some identification in the afternoon. Lunch will be on site and will be $10.00 like in the last few years and will be R.S.V.P. The school will be open at 4 pm on Friday for setup and socializing and then at 6:30 leave to go to Yoder to have dinner at Carriage Crossing Restaurant, in the small Amish town of Yoder 6 miles SE of Hutchinson KS. Host Motel is the same as in years past the Comfort Inn on 30th and will have a set of rooms blocked for us but as of today has not yet been set up. Will post these details in a week or so, Verne beat me to it a bit early.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Verne Shirk on Tuesday, November 15, 2016 - 07:52 am:

Sound's good! Thanks!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration