Fordor wouldn't start.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Fordor wouldn't start.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Sunday, November 13, 2016 - 06:50 pm:

I tried and tried to start my Frdor that had not been run for a while.
After running the battery down and cranking for a while I introduced a few gallons of gas into the tank and PRESTO, she roared to life. Amazing what a little gas will do.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Dufault on Sunday, November 13, 2016 - 06:55 pm:

ahhh...the old memory problem!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Sunday, November 13, 2016 - 06:56 pm:

Glad you finally got it going and it was something simple.

Many years ago, I dropped off my 1971 Plymouth Barracuda convertible with the local tire shop to have four new tires put on it. They called an hour later to say that they were done, but they couldn't get it started. I walked up there, and indeed it wouldn't start - turned out it was out of gas! I knew it was low, but I didn't think it was that low! Luckily, there was a gas station next door, so we just pushed it over to the pumps and I filled it up and went on my way. :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration