My new 1915 T

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: My new 1915 T
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Husa on Sunday, November 13, 2016 - 09:13 pm:

Just purchased a 1915 roadster.
It is missing the top and bows.
Any idea on where to find one?
Lots of other issues! Top is important to me!
Thanks in advance!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham on Sunday, November 13, 2016 - 09:18 pm:

Pictures !! (I wanna see !! I wanna see !!)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale Peterson College Place, WA on Sunday, November 13, 2016 - 10:21 pm:

Lang's has the top irons, bows, and top in their catalog. I will be ordering same for roadster project soon.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Sunday, November 13, 2016 - 11:05 pm:

Where U live? or what's your 20?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martin Vowell, Sylmar, CA on Sunday, November 13, 2016 - 11:31 pm:

Buy the bows, top irons and rivets from Langs, but by the top from Classtique, it's better made and you get everything you need in their kit unlike Cartouche, where everything is separate and it does add up quick.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Monday, November 14, 2016 - 11:42 am:

Hope you got a real one! There are way too many fake ones around. Yeah, pictures would be great!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration