Couplers for jumbo giant transmission

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Couplers for jumbo giant transmission
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By paul wilcox germantown wi on Sunday, November 13, 2016 - 09:36 pm:

I had a couple of couplers made for a jumbo giant trans wondering if anyone is looking for them

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By paul wilcox germantown wi on Sunday, November 13, 2016 - 09:42 pm:

Here is a pic of one

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By paul wilcox germantown wi on Sunday, November 13, 2016 - 09:47 pm:

A pic of original that was used to make the new ones hardness was checked to make sure the copies were the same

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Schubert on Sunday, November 13, 2016 - 10:16 pm:

Nice looking job

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale Peterson College Place, WA on Monday, November 14, 2016 - 05:55 pm:

I have a Jumbo with this type of coupler, will be needing these parts. Hope to build snow mobile with it. Let me know when available and price.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By paul wilcox germantown wi on Monday, November 14, 2016 - 11:54 pm:

Will do

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig Sutton on Wednesday, November 16, 2016 - 10:59 am:

Paul, please add me to your list. I have 2 transmissions but only one coupler set.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Thursday, November 17, 2016 - 03:52 am:

Paul, I would think these would be fairly popular. These are missing from a lot if not most Jumbo Giant transmissions. Get the word out, you may be able to recoup your investment and maybe even make a buck or two. JMHO Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Thursday, November 17, 2016 - 04:24 am:

I think I have two good Jumbo Giant Transmissions, plus a damaged one. None of them have that coupler.
I may be too broke to be able to buy those, but would be curious to know price and details when they are available.
A couple years ago, I figured something I had that I could use to put together a coupler that should work fine.
But it would be much nicer if I could forget all the foolishness and buy the proper pieces.
Drive carefully, and enjoy, W2

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration