MTFCI Website Photo Gallery

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: MTFCI Website Photo Gallery
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Russ Furstnow on Monday, November 14, 2016 - 11:16 am:

The MTFCI Website has added a "Photo Gallery" to its website as a result of suggestions from previous forum members. Anyone wishing to post photos can submit the photo to the MTFCI Webmaster at webmaster@modelt.org and the photos will be previewed by the webmaster prior to the photo being included in the gallery.

As I mentioned in a previous post, this website is a work in progress, and we hope to include features important to our members and friends.
Thanks,
Russ Furstnow
MTFCI President

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Monday, November 14, 2016 - 11:22 am:

Thanks, Russ. I'll send a few.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Thursday, November 17, 2016 - 10:36 am:

Do you have the now discontinued MTFCI forum available offline?
Then please save all the original photos posted by Jay, Royce and others showing different years and all the variety of speedsters back in the day.

That would make a fantastic photo gallery.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Saturday, November 19, 2016 - 07:29 am:

Thank you Russ, I really like the MTFCI website and use it quite often because I really like the ease it has uploading photos (you don't have to resize a photo to less than 250kbs. I would encourage everyone to try using MTFCI, especially when uploading photos.

Happy motoring,

Warren

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A. Golden on Saturday, November 19, 2016 - 07:50 am:

Is there a recommended standard size and Dots Per Inch to use.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A. Golden on Saturday, November 19, 2016 - 08:01 am:

I just checked the Photo Page for the first time.

This website is a 1,0000% overall improvement over the previous website.

Thank you Russ and Marilyn for your great effort!

I'm sure it will get many more hits and activity now.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Saturday, November 19, 2016 - 08:08 am:

Sent in two a few days ago..haven't made it in the gallery as yet. Just some "stock" photos of a few years.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Saturday, November 19, 2016 - 08:33 am:

I sent mine full size so the webmaster could resize them as needed.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration