Look what I got!!!!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Look what I got!!!!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Monday, November 14, 2016 - 11:43 am:

Look what I got in the mail today from my new friends at Turtle Wax! Just because I use their products and posted on their web site! Now I have something to put in my new (NOS) Marvel Mystery Oil oilier, it came in the original box with hardware and paperwork. I must say THANK YOU, to Tim (http://www.tfoye.com/) for the great job that he did with the packaging and quick shipping. My new MMO oilier is everything that he said it would be and more, the oilier, parts, directions (even the paper had that nice old smell) and both boxes were in pristine condition. I would highly recommend anyone who is considering purchasing any thing from Tim, to so before someone buys the item out from under you..

Happy motoring,
Warren

MMO NOS oilier

My free gifts from Turtle Wax!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jon Crane on Monday, November 14, 2016 - 01:10 pm:

Warren
Tell me more about the engine. I see some sort of website labeled on the valve cover?
What are all the pipes over the top? Looks like the fuel is coming out of the top of the downdraft carb? What is it?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jon Crane on Monday, November 14, 2016 - 01:20 pm:

Warren
Tell me more about the engine. I see some sort of website labeled on the valve cover?
What are all the pipes over the top? Looks like the fuel is coming out of the top of the downdraft carb? What is it?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Monday, November 14, 2016 - 01:36 pm:

Something looks suspiciously non-stock about that engine.

Is it the blue crimp wire insulator at the back of the horn ???

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan B on Monday, November 14, 2016 - 01:45 pm:

What exactly does the oiler do?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Monday, November 14, 2016 - 01:48 pm:

I believe that may be a pic of the engine in Tim Foye's T. The oiler, well they were a popular accessory for VW's too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Barrett in Auburn Ca. on Monday, November 14, 2016 - 05:33 pm:

Carb preheat system to prevent it from icing up. Looks like sure stop brakes too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Coiro on Monday, November 14, 2016 - 05:36 pm:

Whoa!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Monday, November 14, 2016 - 10:23 pm:

Cool....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Tuesday, November 15, 2016 - 07:14 am:

Jon, go to Tim Foye's web site (http://www.tfoye.com/) for more information. Burger, you are correct again, as I do not see the "Ford script" on it. Dan the oilier squirts Marvel Mystery Oil into the intake manifold. Gary, you are correct also. Erik, where do you see the "sure stop brakes"?

Happy motoring,

Warren

still working on getting Sambuca back on the road, he is 100 years old now

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Barrett in Auburn Ca. on Tuesday, November 15, 2016 - 10:52 am:

Warren, look for the master cylinder on the left side of the firewall just behind the carburetor. Looks just like the sure stops I have installed.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Barrett in Auburn Ca. on Tuesday, November 15, 2016 - 10:55 am:

To be more specific, it is the brake fluid reservoir. The cylinder is down below.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Tuesday, November 15, 2016 - 01:15 pm:

Thank you Erik, I did not notice that.

Happy motoring,

Warren

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration