This should see you through the snow thats coming

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: This should see you through the snow thats coming
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Monday, November 14, 2016 - 03:20 pm:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1919-Ford-Model-T-/172408870204?forcerrptr=true&hash=ite m28245e953c:g:ecYAAOSwo4pYKeuA&item=172408870204

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Monday, November 14, 2016 - 06:31 pm:

WOW !!!! I want it, I want it, I want it Please .. Purty Please .. :-) :-) :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Monday, November 14, 2016 - 06:34 pm:

Donnie

How much snow do you get in Arkansas?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Noel D. Chicoine, MD, Pierre, SD on Monday, November 14, 2016 - 06:40 pm:

Donnie, all it takes is a little check or a trip to the bank to get a loan. :-) I agree, it's pretty! It would cause quite a commotion on the snowmobile trails of the Black Hills

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White - Sheridan, MI on Monday, November 14, 2016 - 07:29 pm:

Anyone know what kind of pickup that outside oiler uses?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Monday, November 14, 2016 - 07:34 pm:

I love it but we haven't had rain much less snow in 14 weeks. We have wild fires burning in every county except ours within 50miles. Not sure we will see snow this year. Really cool snow T..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Whelihan Danbury, WI on Monday, November 14, 2016 - 07:44 pm:

Goodness! That would be fun around here as I live a half a block from the snowmobile corridor trail. Something tells me that DNR would throw a fit if I tried to take that down the trail and wouldn't allow me to register it anyways.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Monday, November 14, 2016 - 07:48 pm:

Dave, Sometimes, we actually do get a few really big snows in the Ozark Mountains of Arkansas. I have seen a foot or more several times and 4 to 6 inches is fairly common. We usually have one or two "snow events" per year. But, in our part of the world, we do not have much of a "snow removal system" When it snows on our roads it could be a couple days till you see a snow plow, and if you are on side roads, you will "never" see a snow plow. They take care of the main roads and that's about it. But its just such a nice one... Noel, I have a check book and a "open, standing loan at the bank" that I can use anytime, but the divorce would be the thing that makes it out of my budget. .. :-) :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Zachary Carrico on Monday, November 14, 2016 - 09:10 pm:

Ouch if $30k "buy it now" is priced to move I just got priced out of the T hobby. Maybe I should sell all those snowmobile parts I have been acquiring for the past few years; they are apparently worth more than everything else in my garage combined -of course theirs is a whole lot shineyer than even my one shiney car.

On a different note, I see the restoration tag from Brian Moriarty, that would certainly be the person to have restoring a snowmobile! Looking at the Volo auto museum web page it looks like a big for profit type of thing. They seem to have both a T and A snowmobile in the collection as well. Does anyone find it odd that the museum (or someone) had this restored in 2015 and is selling it before the winter of 2016?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Monday, November 14, 2016 - 09:18 pm:

I know nothing about Volo, but I do know that museums often struggle to keep the lights on.
Alternative income sources to door receipts are a real boost to financial viability.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Monday, November 14, 2016 - 09:19 pm:

It likely cost well above $30K to accomplish this restoration. Outstanding car, brilliant eBay advertisement. I hope someone buys it and enjoys it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Monday, November 14, 2016 - 10:04 pm:

Volo's prices are always high once you have the chance to look at the condition of what they are selling. This car might not follow that rule however.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Tuesday, November 15, 2016 - 07:21 am:

I love my Ts, but for snowmobiling (Ken are you listening, I'm just saying) I'll definitely take this Fordson Snowmobile!

Happy motoring,

Warren

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fo31_3UzTTY

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Blanchard on Tuesday, November 15, 2016 - 07:36 am:

Perfect for Florida winters!

This is one T I couldn't get past my wife... you see she is a lot smarter than I... That said I wouldn't mind going down the beach in this to pick up trash... (sand tracks)

This is one that I would love to have...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Tuesday, November 15, 2016 - 08:56 am:

The elusive "5 door" T :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Tuesday, November 15, 2016 - 09:53 am:

http://www.volocars.com/attractions

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Tuesday, November 15, 2016 - 01:25 pm:

This is why I don't trust college kids.

Happy motoring,

Warren

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5vV2Zc9q4k

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Tuesday, November 15, 2016 - 01:38 pm:

The Volo Auto Museum sounds like an
interesting place:

@ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volo_Auto_Museum

Cars on Display ?

KITT from Knight Rider

Super Pursuit KITT from Knight Rider TV show

Ecto-1 from Ghostbusters

Bonnie and Clyde movie death car

Charger from Fast and Furious

Nostromo Survey Buggy from the film Alien

Aston Martin from the James Bond film Die Another Day

Bluesmobile from The Blues Brothers

The General Lee from The Dukes of Hazzard television show

Replica DeLorean from Back to the Future

If the Chicago Cubs were to win the 2015 World Series (as predicted in Back to the Future Part II), the museum was to have a drawing and give the car away to a fan.

[1]Replica hoverboard from Back to the Future Part II
If the Chicago Cubs do not win the World Series in 2015, the hoverboard will be given away instead.

Eleanor Mustang from the film Gone In 60 Seconds

Interceptor from the film Mad Max

Black Beauty from "Green Hornet"

Greased Lightning car

Ghost Rider motorcycle

replica DRAG-U-LA from The Munsters

Munsters' Koach from "The Munsters"

Christine from Christine

replica van from Scooby-Doo

Authentic Barris Batmobile of TV's Batman

18-wheel tractor-trailer (Trailer is labeled "(S)Laughter is the best medicine") driven by the Joker in The Dark Knight

1989 Batmobile

the Ferrari Daytona replica driven by Don Johnson in Miami Vice

Barricade from the "Transformers" movie

Bumblebee from the "Transformers" movie

Lotus from "Pretty Women" film

Beverly Hillbillies jalopy

Arnold's Hearse from the film Terminator 3

Michael Andretti's Indy 500 race car

Lightning McQueen from the film "Cars"

Mater from the film "Cars"

The Cat in the Hat Car from the Mike Meyers Cat in the Hat movie

Speed Racer's Mach 5

SpongeBob's boatmobile

Teenage Ninja Mutant Turtles' van

Flintstonemobile

Bugs Buggy Karrot car

Truckasauras Dinosaur truck

Cinderella's coach

Pee Wee Herman's bike from the film Pee Wee's Great Adventure

Herbie The Love Bug from the film Fully Loaded

Dick Tracy car

Guitar Car

Tribute to Elvis car

Tribute to Marilyn car

Tribute to James Dean car

Tribute to Charlie Chaplain car

Roller Skate car

Piano car

Soul train car

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gary hammond on Wednesday, November 16, 2016 - 05:20 am:

Won't look across at a red light and see another looking back at ya.....lol

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration