My goodness, 1/2"(?) Stevens Spark Plug !

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: My goodness, 1/2"(?) Stevens Spark Plug !
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Constantine on Monday, November 14, 2016 - 11:22 pm:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Antique-Stevens-Spark-Plug-Tractor-Titan-Mogul-/ 122218639076

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Monday, November 14, 2016 - 11:26 pm:

It seems that the variety of plugs is infinite.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Constantine on Monday, November 14, 2016 - 11:29 pm:

Think it might be a timing tool rather than a spark plug.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Lyon, PDX, OR. on Tuesday, November 15, 2016 - 01:20 am:

That looks like a spark checker to me. If the spark jumps the gap that coil is good , on to the next one, Don.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Tuesday, November 15, 2016 - 10:32 am:

I agree Constantine - I would guess that small ball is mounted on a rod that rises with compression.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Tuesday, November 15, 2016 - 05:42 pm:

Yep. Stevens Timing Tester tool.

Here is page from Stevens catalog.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration