Now on ebay Henry and Clara personal items, Get out your checkbook-Postcards

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Now on ebay Henry and Clara personal items, Get out your checkbook-Postcards
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Tuesday, November 15, 2016 - 08:27 am:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Henry-Ford-Edsel-Ford-Clara-Bryant-Ford-Autographed-Post cards-Signed-1905-23-/172400810796?hash=item2823e39b2c:g:-PEAAOSwRQlXexW4

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Tuesday, November 15, 2016 - 08:36 am:

My check's in the mail! I left the mailbox door open so it can bounce back into it!! LOL.

Thanks for the link Herb. Would love to have those.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Tuesday, November 15, 2016 - 08:59 am:

They are interesting, but not so much my cup of tea. However, I can't help but wonder what they're actually worth. Is the price shown a real approximate value? How would you value such a collection?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Zachary Dillinger - Charlotte, MI on Tuesday, November 15, 2016 - 09:07 am:

I believe that is actually a bargain. Henry Ford autographs have sold at auction in the high five figures and I have seen them retail in the low six figures. The Indy reference postcard, though not signed by Henry, should have a good market as well. If I had the money I'd probably make an offer and see what sticks.

*Although I am a USPAP compliant appraiser, this should not be taken as an appraisal. It is an informal professional opinion of value and is not to be relied on as anything else.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Andulics on Tuesday, November 15, 2016 - 09:12 am:

Caveat Emptor, the seller's feedback has no indication of any experience selling something so historical. A description of how he acquired these would have been helpful (provenance).

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Tuesday, November 15, 2016 - 09:39 am:

The seller has 11 post cards, they are not copies but yet has 10 lots for sale! ? With a feedback of over 700 they are not newbie's.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Tuesday, November 15, 2016 - 11:30 am:

I am skeptical of the price representing market value. Clara's signature has no value. Henry's does.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Tuesday, November 15, 2016 - 04:03 pm:

He forgot to mention the free Ford that comes with them.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Andulics on Tuesday, November 15, 2016 - 05:24 pm:

The postcards are only signed "Henry", so Henry who? Still would love to see some provenance, that could be a very interesting and entertaining story.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration