I知 starting to get that ole Holiday Spirit, how about you?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: I知 starting to get that ole Holiday Spirit, how about you?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Tuesday, November 15, 2016 - 10:34 am:

I知 starting to get that ole Holiday Spirit!!!!

If you see the T a rock地
And you hear the engine roll地
You know the coils are spark地
So, don稚 be a knock地
Cause Sambuca & me will be out a tour地!

Warren痴 Just for Fun studios: Starting
Sambuca, my 100-year-old Model T Ford Canopy Express Delivery

Happy motoring,

Warren

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tzfj7a7Z9W4&feature=youtu.be

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Tuesday, November 15, 2016 - 11:31 am:

Warren: My wife sews cloth Pillow books,Comforters,and other Christmas themed items for Children in the Hospital at this time of year (Yeah I help too!). So around our house if we are in the sewing room and it is after the 4th of July and you don't hear Christmas music...you'd better check our pulse:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Tuesday, November 15, 2016 - 12:06 pm:

Thats very nice for the children. My Christmas spirit is running behind because the weather is very warm here right now. It feels like april not Christmas.. Hoping it cools down and it will feel a little more like the holidays!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Tuesday, November 15, 2016 - 12:24 pm:

Noooooo, not Christmas again already! Unless you are doing Christmas Bazaars it's way too early to even think about it. LOL :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Tuesday, November 15, 2016 - 01:09 pm:

Who said anything about Christmas (my guess is you got idea from the wreath on the radiator), but I was just talking about Thanksgiving and the whole season. I am old enough that I can still remember when the Christmas shopping did not start until after Thanksgiving and still believe that's the way it should be (for all holidays, lets take them one at a time).

Happy motoring,

Warren

Seabiscuit is ready for Thanksgiving

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkLjAdLkg9s

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Tuesday, November 15, 2016 - 01:13 pm:

Retailers are sure pushing around here. Seems like yesterday I put the lights back in the attic. I got them down yesterday for a check out so I guess I'm as bad as they are.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Tuesday, November 15, 2016 - 01:20 pm:

Warren - Couldn't agree with you more! There is a reason that the Christmas season seems to start earlier every year. There is a reason that Christmas is always spelled with a capitol "C",.....Christ! The problem nowadays is that our society, more and more, seems to like to spell it "Chri$tma$"....if you catch my "drift"!

We not only need to put God back into our schools and government,..... we all need to do what we can to remind our society that Christmas is (or at least should be) all about Christ!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Tuesday, November 15, 2016 - 07:40 pm:

Warren I love that turkey! And I agree too with you and Harold...this Christmas thing is out of control and has NOTHING to do anymore with the REAL reason for the season. Add to that the PC bull-crap (oh I wanna use the real word!) of "Seasons Greetings", "Happy Holidays"...you're not allowed (practically anyway) to actually use the CHRISTMAS word....disgusting. Well now I'm all riled up!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Wednesday, November 16, 2016 - 07:27 am:

Thanks Tim, I may be wrong, but I'm still going to call all the holidays by their correct name. I'm old enough to remember 2 holidays in February Abraham Lincoln ("And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years".) and George Washington"s birthdays. Because this is a Model T forum, I will not comment any more about political matters.

Happy motoring,

Warren

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkLjAdLkg9s

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration