Contemplating selling My "T"

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Contemplating selling My "T"
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Velarde on Wednesday, November 16, 2016 - 02:54 am:

I've had this car since '97, I have only driven it twice, multiple times but two different episodes. One of those times was to participate in the state fair, where the car was adorned with a honorable mention ribbon. Funny it be, I am third owner. I have never done anything to this car. Over the years I would "mess" with it and put it away but regretting "taking her out". Garage boxes and "stuff" built up around, I felt it best to have these things defend her from my three children. Tomorrow I am going to drop in the battery, put in some fuel, water and I am certain she'll fire right up. I have been contemplating passing this car on but have been weary of someone chopping it up for a hot rod. It is a doctors coupe, "no serious...The owner before me was a doctor, optometrist." He actually built an addition to his house for this car. He...was owner number 2 and a family friend (RIP). I acquired this vehicle on the grounds that it would be protected and kept in its condition. But, I am not an enthusiast. I enjoy the car...but I am not an enthusiast and I believe someone could enjoy it more.....and that is where I am at.

The Tin Lizzie is a 1923 coupe

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andrew Purgert on Wednesday, November 16, 2016 - 06:09 am:

Hi Paul,

It is a hard decision that you have to make, to keep or sell. I would think that most everyone here can appreciate the fact that you want to keep the 23 the way it is. That has to be one of the scariest thoughts if someone is going to change it too much. When I was at an auto show, one guy told me that it's our responsibility to protect this history.

When I got my 23 coupe a few years ago, the first question was "Are you going to put a big motor in it?" It bewildered them when I said no. After a few times of "life in the slow lane," I am extremely glad I did not even think about hot rodding mine!

If you are really serious, you can post some pictures in the Classifieds section. I'm sure someone will snatch it up from you! Maybe if it is the right price, I can get a sister for mine!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By samuel pine on Wednesday, November 16, 2016 - 07:10 am:

seen this many times including myself over the years and most end up with another one 20 30 even
40 yrs later. I too had a doctors coupe in the
eary sixties thrill wore off. 30 yrs later bought
a 1922 for 10 yrs. sold it. So in 2013 got stung
again with my current 1923. Model T venom is same as chicken pox stays with ya...........

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Wednesday, November 16, 2016 - 07:18 am:

The vast majority of T themed hotrods are built from plastic buckets resembling 1923 runabout bodies. Next comes 1926/27 runabouts and coupes, so a real '23 coupe has little risk of being butchered if it's in parade ready condition. The big engine crowd can't use anything more than the body out of a T, so it's cheaper for them to buy a loose body or a non running project..

But you have to advertise where you have the best chance to reach interested buyers that wants a real T and the classifieds here is good - ebay might be another choice. Post lots of pictures showing both details and the total view, keep the asking price realistic and there will be no problem to find a serious buyer :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman on Wednesday, November 16, 2016 - 07:19 am:

Paul,

Last Sunday I sold my 1919 T speedster that I owned for 37 years. I originally found it as a bare bones tractor in a field in Pennsylvania and resurrected it to be attractive, reliable, fun ... and I'll miss it a lot.

The reason I sold it was to buy an unrestored 1923 model T Ford runabout ... the T of my dreams. It was like the Gift of the Magi. I didn't have the room for ... or the money to keep both. I had to let go of one rung of a ladder to reach for the next.

And the buyer of my old T is absolutely delighted with his purchase, which was also important to me. I really wanted it to go to a "good home." It was 20% Ford ... 80% Osterman.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Wednesday, November 16, 2016 - 07:21 am:

It is the absolute worst time to sell a collector car. Spring time is best.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Miller, mostly in Dearborn on Wednesday, November 16, 2016 - 07:40 am:

Paul,

You don't make any mention of children or grand children. Has this been discussed with any of them? The next owner may be living in your house.

Due to work and travel, I don't get to use my cars as much as I want to. Last night I had sufficient time to get in the garage and do some serious work and I have to say it was the best part of my day. We all go through phases where we question whether these cars are worth storing and having. I think they are.

Coincidently, my first T was a '25 Coupe and I now have another one sitting in pieces waiting for me to nail it back together. My wife really missed that car after I sold it and I sure wish she would have spoke up prior to me trading it off.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Wednesday, November 16, 2016 - 08:14 am:

Right there with you Paul. I've been through 3 T's. I think my big kick with them is working on it. My interest seems to wane after a while as far as driving them is concerned. Just another of the rather large # of older cars I've gone through over the years. No sentimental attachments to hinder a sale either. My advice is to move it on. As far as making promises goes; don't. Your need is to move it on period. When that title has as a new name on it you're out any way so don't sweat that.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Mettling - Dayton OH on Wednesday, November 16, 2016 - 09:43 am:

I was stupid and sold my T 2 years ago, regretted it and bought it back last year from the guy I sold it to. Only cost me an extra $2500 to "bail it out".

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff Hood -Long Beach, California on Wednesday, November 16, 2016 - 11:28 am:

Paul, look these guys up. There may be a buyer right there, or maybe you will decide to join them and have some fun. Owning a T "all by yourself" isn't much fun and it ends up just sitting in the garage for years at a time, just like yours. Joining with several others on a tour is a blast! You'll find yourself driving it all the time. Check them out.

Tin Lizzies of Albuquerque
Larry Azevedo
PO Box 30473
Albuquerque, NM 87190-0473
505-410-1909

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Wednesday, November 16, 2016 - 11:40 am:

Whether you enjoy driving alone or not is an individual thing. I like going with a group, but I also love going for a solo cruise, especially on a summer evening. It's a good thing I do enjoy it, because the old stick-in-the-muds around here never drive theirs.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Wednesday, November 16, 2016 - 11:46 am:

You have had the car 19 years, only have taken it out twice, built a wall around it with stuff and were scared the kids might get too close to it. I say sell and move on. If you had drove the car more and got the kids involved that might be a different story but you said yourself "but I am not an enthusiast" and unless you can see a time where you will enjoy it, sell and let someone else have fun with it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Wednesday, November 16, 2016 - 12:08 pm:

Sounds like a awesome car but i couldn't have it and not ever get to drive it some. I live in a subdivision that's approximately 3 miles around so even if i dont hit the road i will take mine a couple trips around the neighborhood. I always complete a repair small or large and go for a ride sorta keeps my interest in my cars!!I thoroughly enjoy my model A s and Ts and love to go for a ride in them but if i never started and drove mine i wouldn't have the same interest level. Good luck with your decision and maybe life will slow down some and you will rekindle your relationship with this hobby!!! Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Davis-SE Georgia on Wednesday, November 16, 2016 - 12:18 pm:

Hard for me to fathom. Mark Gregush has it right. If you don't enjoy it, sell it someone who will.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman on Wednesday, November 16, 2016 - 01:45 pm:

Selling mine last week was the perfect time. While I do drive in the winter here in Rochester when I can ... it is the least active time for me given the cold and hard ice on the road. So, selling mine now and buying another to work on during the winter is the best possible situation. Hopefully I'll have it road ready in the spring.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kirk Peterson on Wednesday, November 16, 2016 - 03:02 pm:

Paul
Does the coupe have suicide doors?

Adding to what Jeff said.
Come join us tomorrow night for our meeting or Saturday at Larry's for a work day.
Contact Larry or the event calendar on our website which is listed on the chapters page of the MTFCA WEBSITE

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tommy coffey on Wednesday, November 16, 2016 - 03:18 pm:

As soon as I get mine running and driving I intend to drive the wheels off of it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Brough on Wednesday, November 16, 2016 - 08:50 pm:

Remote possibility would be to "donate" it to a local museum. Make it a loan to the museum where you retain ownership, but others can enjoy it. If a future generation wants to take the vehicle back and restore or drive it, they will have the right to. Or if you change your mind years down the road, you have the option of removing it from display. Or if you were to pass, years from now, leaving the vehicle to the museum in your will would make it a permanent donation.

Food for thought.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Thursday, November 17, 2016 - 12:09 am:

Don't EVER EVER donate to any museum. They will promise to love and cherish until the new board of directors take over and decide to spend their efforts on stamps or glass jars.

Instead of donating, just offer it on loan, you still own it and control its destiny. The minute deduction you get from donating a model t is not worth the pain and aggregation when they decide to change directions and simply sell it to a brother-in-law or some other relative.

In the last 50 years I have seen this over and over, so ALWAYS maintain control keep the title so they can't double deal you.

just sayin'

brasscarguy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Velarde on Friday, November 18, 2016 - 04:16 am:

She's cleaning up nicely! I appreciate all the comments. So far I found that without firing her up yet, the water pump needs packing. I don't want to run it long without that. the belt needs to be changed as well. My six volt battery needs to be changed. surprisingly the oil levels are good, I was told one time if they don't leak something is wrong. She leaked but not profusely. so that is a good sign. I have been enjoying myself cleaning her up and appreciating that deep black shiny color. I often wondered if Henry considered white as a color....just thinking. I wrestle with pictures but I am looking forward to showing you folks for your opinion.

Live long and "T" on

Respectfully

Paul J. Velarde

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Velarde on Saturday, November 19, 2016 - 10:28 pm:

I am unable to post pictures. they can only be so big. How is one able to make the file smaller?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Saturday, November 19, 2016 - 11:42 pm:

Windows, or Mac?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Velarde on Sunday, November 20, 2016 - 12:52 pm:

windows

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Sunday, November 20, 2016 - 02:04 pm:

Kind of repeating what others have said in different ways ...

There is a *spark* one gets from doing certain things, seeing certain sights, being around
certain people, etc. ... T people are weirdos. I say that with all due affection and respect.
In the main, they are not your average dullard living in a vinyl sided house on a cul-de-sac
with their feet up on the Lazyboy playing fantasy football or video games. I'd say they tend
to run "deeper" than the average bear. Conversation can cover more complicated subjects
than sports or Nascar standings. Don't get me started about golf ...

T people tend to linger in the past, the darkened back corners of Dad's garage, Grandpa's
barn. They notice the small stuff and take in the minute pleasures of open vistas, old brick
buildings, a stop for ice cream, or just the smells one takes in when toodling down the road.

If that is not your bag, then maybe an old car like this is not your best plan of action. But on
the off chance it is, perhaps you have not invested enough time and energy into cultivating
that line of pleasure (?) Getting your car out and exploring what lies around you in a "T community"
or how you might poison the minds of youth with that car/experience, or just "going fishing" ...
driving it just to see who will approach you and the stories they will share. This latter bit is
my favorite part of T ownership. I love old and rusty, weathered and patinaed. Be that barn
lanterns or barn wood, fence lines, pole lines, or piles of rusty junk. The same people that
will come to me because they see my truck are often the same people with some or all of the
above back on their place, and the T opens the door to sharing that mutual enjoyment with
others. I like the T crowd and am blessed to be in a location where there is an active hive of
T nutters. If I have a niggling problem, an answer or help is just a call away. Just last week
another T nut was asking about a spare tire carrier on a car in the shop as I dismantled a trans-
mission. Another T guy was helping and overheard the first guy. He said "You want one of
those ?" The first guy answered "Yes", and guy number two gave him one, saying he'd bring
it to next Tuesday's meeting. Stuff like this can't be beat. Doubtful I would ever see this in
my 50's car circles.

Bottom line: It's your garage. Put in it what you want. It's your life, and you aren't getting
any younger. Make the most of what time you have left.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Velarde on Sunday, November 20, 2016 - 03:09 pm:

Ive been spending a little time with it. As I expected, I dropped in a new battery and a little fuel. It fired right up, as if it ran yesterday. Also to mention that is quite funny, I found what I believe is "the hidden spare key". Found it in the horn. An interesting find. The key is mounted on a "pen like" key chain. "Stump & Carroll service, Phone 10-49, Arcola, Illinois" On the same chain, there are 5 little "mini" license plates, Land of lincoln, Illinois, 1956 and 1957. Prior license plate numbers? Also attached is a rubber coin holder with two pennies. Interesting find.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Sunday, November 20, 2016 - 03:53 pm:

I thought I posted an answer about resizing but I don't see it, so I guess" mistakes were made". I'll try it again. If I were stuck with Windows I'd Google "free resize" and use one of the free resizing websites.

One website says the miniature license plates were a handout by the DAV from the forties to the seventies. The old style phone number could be as late as the early sixties. That's when we got dial service here.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Velarde on Monday, November 21, 2016 - 04:53 pm:

Hopefully this works

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Thum on Monday, November 21, 2016 - 06:53 pm:

That is a nice car. I would be proud to own it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Monday, November 21, 2016 - 08:59 pm:

Paul, that little Ford shines up like a new penny! OK, a really OLD penny... :-)
Beautiful coupe Paul! Perhaps sit on your options til spring and then see how you feel.
I don't know but I think it's already marked its territory. ;-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Velarde on Tuesday, November 29, 2016 - 02:37 am:

So here is my decision... I'm keeping her. The space this car has taken up in my garage has also taken up a lot of space in my thoughts and feelings, she ain't going anywhere. Although I stated I am not an enthusiast I feel I can say I have always been an enthusiast, just not the type that you all could be familiar with. I am ashamed that I haven't taken it out and I equally carry a burden of guilt that I always felt I was protecting it when it should have been a bigger part of my life. Well...I aim to change that, and I think it is never too late. I have some work to do and I know I will enjoy it. For starters, I'm gonna start with a full service and work my way to insanity. I am looking forward to it really I am. I have read a lot of entries that you folks have posted both in the forum and in the classifieds and I can say with certainty that I am at awe and impressed with the community of "T"ers. Although I have had this car for nearly 20 years I feel like a kid that is coming into a new school, a new classroom with a whole new group of students. As I can remember the smell of the classroom my new classroom smells like she is burning rich. As a kid, I would be terrorized by the new experience, but my experience tells me there is an abundance of opportunity associated with "My new classroom". I am impressed with "my car" as you all are with yours, and I respect that but aside from just the hobby of model "T"ing and the car I am moved by the community that this car has brought together, you guys. I am impressed with how folks that are distanced from coast to coast and sometimes countries are attractively neighborly with each other (and some times sore heads). I will likely be calling on some of you (or not) for that piece of advice that will keep my coils buzzing. And you never know, I might want to take up a tour. So to be honest, my initial inquiries and research was to look and assess a value but instead I found you guys and I thank you for saving me from a regret and I think I have realized a value. So if any of you ask....I'm not for sale.

Thank you

Respectfully,
Paul J. Velarde

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Tuesday, November 29, 2016 - 07:06 am:

GREAT NEWS! Once you start driving it regularly you will never regret it. Just be sure you can handle all the smiles and waves you'll get from all the people you see as you drive. You're not the only one who enjoys the car it's all the other people who see it too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hap Tucker in Sumter SC on Tuesday, November 29, 2016 - 07:17 am:

Paul,

I’m glad you were able to discover your Model T again. I think you will have a lot of fun with it and meet many good folks.

From your profile, it looks like you are in or near Albuquerque, NM. There is a very active Model T Chapter there called: Tin Lizzies of Albuquerque. Their website is located at: http://www.tinlizziesofabq.com/ . They have a great video that was produced by the local TV station in 2013. It is 28 minutes or so long. At around the 17 minute or so mark it goes to the shop where they do a lot of visiting and “fixing” Fords. It is located at: http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/599638/696360.html I would recommend you contact them and visit them. And for that matter go ahead and dive in and join them.

While you have had your car for many years, it sounds like you are still “new” to the hobby and the car. There is nothing wrong with that at all. Many of us (me included) have put our hobby on hold while we were stationed with the military overseas, or raising kids, or purchasing college (for the price I thought I was going to get a least a contract for lifetime use of a condo….?) etc. But like a faithful dog that waits for its owner, a T is ready to pick back up when we take the time to throw the ball etc.

I recently posted a long list of safety items and recommendations. I try not to “com jam” the forum too often with it. So instead of reposting it all here, please take a moment and look at my safety posting at: http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/599638/696360.html and scroll down towards the end to one By Hap Tucker in Sumter SC on Saturday, November 26, 2016 - 09:20 pm: I believe it will have some helpful information for you. Your car looks to be in good order, so that is a major plus. But there are some know safety issues that can bite you if you are not aware of them.

Again, welcome to the forum and hobby.

Respectfully submitted,

Hap l9l5 cut off

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Tuesday, November 29, 2016 - 07:21 am:

Thats geat news. You enjoy that T and others will join you. Everyone loves to see them and i enjoy flying down a back road at a blistering 30 mph. The people on this forum are priceless! Any question or problem is promptly answered and discussed to help guys like me a new to T guy.
Keep her shiny and running and you wont regret all the fun ahead.
Drive safe and often

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Tuesday, November 29, 2016 - 10:01 am:

If you take the water pump off it won't leak any more and it won't throw the belt when it seizes up. Your enjoyment of the car will be less distracted by water pump problems.

Congratulations on keeping the car!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matthew Atchinson on Tuesday, November 29, 2016 - 02:36 pm:

^One day Royce, we shall convert you to the church of water pump! (Grins maniacally). ;) Only kidding.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Tuesday, November 29, 2016 - 09:48 pm:

LOL
Royce, I think, sometimes, you say such things just because other people give you a bad time about it! (A good thing says one prone to making snide remarks now and again!) I have run water pumps on a few Ts. Sometimes, in borderline cases, they can help a little bit. Mostly, they don't help much, and can cause much unnecessary trouble. One of my long time best friends is also adamant about NEVER a water pump on a T!
Drive carefully, and enjoy! W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Wing - Albuquerque, NM on Tuesday, November 29, 2016 - 10:56 pm:

Hello Paul,

As a member of the Tin Lizzies of Albuquerque, and the webmaster for the club, we'd be delighted if you joined us! In fact, we will be participating in a Holiday Light Parade in Corrales, NM this coming Saturday (Dec. 3rd) beginning at 4PM and originating at Larry and Lorna Azevedo's house. The parade route is down Corrales Road then back to the Azevedo's for a potluck in their barn. It would be an opportunity for you to see the Azevedo's collection of around 10 Model Ts as well more than a dozen cars owned by other club members. You could also see Larry's well-equipped garage, where we do most of our restoration and maintenance work. Access to experienced and helpful fellow club members would help you to get your Model T in sound and safe running condition for touring. The club is also a lot of fun with generous and enthusiastic members!

As Jeff Hood of Long Beach suggested, you could contact:

Tin Lizzies of Albuquerque
Larry Azevedo
505-410-1909

We hope to see you soon!
Mark Wing
505-331-8741

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Tuesday, November 29, 2016 - 11:35 pm:

Admittingly, I put the pump (wheel chock) BACK ON our '18 Tin Cup as it figured it wouldn't do without it. It was Pi$$@d off that I took it off when I got it running after 30-50+ years. Brand NEW (30 year old) rad and half a$$ed rebuilt top end. It was Mad! Replace the wheel chock and it's happy again. It'll stay for a bit next year, while you Southern folk enjoy your cars...

Oh!
Paul, I am very happy you're gonna keep that coupe for awhile! You get comfy with it first and then see if your family wants to be involved. :-)
NO shame nor guilt! No way. It was what it was.

For me, I can't wait to get my 8 year old Granddaughter behind the wheel (she'll be 9) of our '18 Tin Cup next spring. She'll love the ease of driving that one around. My crappy '24 is heavy to steer, cumbersome and worn down and she handled it like an expert. Within her limits, of course. :-)

Wow! Great news!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les VonNordheim on Wednesday, November 30, 2016 - 12:10 am:

Great news! Happy you will keep and enjoy your model T and be a good care taker.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Wednesday, November 30, 2016 - 08:36 am:

Paule Velarde, back in the early nineties my daughter Nancy was a nurse at the UNM children's hospital in Albuquerque, and we always went out to visit her each year. I loved seeing my daughter and traveling all around New Mexico, but the traffic was getting worst each time we when out there (she now lives in Tucson). So I know what you are trying to deal with. Glad you decided to keep your T and best of luck finding places to drive it. Albuquerque has a great Model T club, I would suggest if your not already a member to join them and they will help you find times and places to drive your T.

Happy motoring,

Warren

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John P. Steele on Wednesday, November 30, 2016 - 11:55 pm:

Paul :-) :-) :-) :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John C Codman on Thursday, December 01, 2016 - 12:15 am:

Over the years I have owned something north of 60 cars. I have regretted selling most of the "collector cars" or what I call "toys". I'm into cars for my own pleasure and really could care less what others think. I have what some will call a hot rod, and also a very good unrestored T. I will continue to repair and upgrade the T, but I have no plans to restore it. I don't want George Washington's axe. When I first purchased it, the battery bracket was a rusted kluge. I bought a great reproduction from Lang's and installed it. A year or so later, I cleaned up the old bracket and welded in a major patch. I then reinstalled it in my T. I want as much as possible of the car to be
89 years old - even if there are a couple of welds visible if you lie flat on your back underneath. Anybody need a great reproduction battery case for a '27 touring?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Velarde on Thursday, December 01, 2016 - 03:42 am:

You guys have been awesome with your comments... And nothing less than a heart felt THANK YOU is what I have to offer. The car is one thing...but I am looking forward to the opportunity of the friendships. I don't think henry imagined his car would create a civilized community. Happy Holidays....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Thursday, December 01, 2016 - 07:47 am:

Paul Velarde, in casa you have not joined or found it here is the link to the Model T Ford club in Albuquerque.

http://www.tinlizziesofabq.com/

Happy motoring,

Warren

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration