TT Snowmobile...and John Deere.....??

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: TT Snowmobile...and John Deere.....??
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By D. R. Currier on Wednesday, November 16, 2016 - 02:42 pm:

A gentleman a couple miles north of me is restoring a TT sled.. and he loooooves John Deere colors...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Wednesday, November 16, 2016 - 07:23 pm:

I guess we can accept the green & yellow paint job,....as long as he painted his John Deere tractor BLACK! (:^)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Corey Walker, Brownsboro TX on Wednesday, November 16, 2016 - 07:36 pm:

I went into a Massey Ferguson dealer to get some parts and I had on a John Deere cap. The guy at the counter said,"fields are green, tractors are red." Took me a minute to get it. You could say snow is white but T's are black. Snowmobiles are cool any color

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By D. R. Currier on Thursday, November 17, 2016 - 02:03 am:

The man restoring it is 82.. He has several correctly restored brass T's.. He's having a bit of fun w/ this one.. At least she'll stand out in a blizzard...

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration