Any good rebabbiters in Tampa fla erea ?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Any good rebabbiters in Tampa fla erea ?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By lorenzo leon on Wednesday, November 16, 2016 - 03:00 pm:

Any one you can recommend ..Thank you

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Michael Rogers on Wednesday, November 16, 2016 - 09:29 pm:

I am about as close as it gets for this service.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Wednesday, November 16, 2016 - 09:34 pm:

Lorenzo,

Will Copeland is in West Melbourne, FL.

I believe he will rebuild your engine with the exception of Babbitt work.

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Aaron Griffey, Hayward Ca. on Wednesday, November 16, 2016 - 10:13 pm:

I get rods from Ron's Machine in Ohio.
They do the best babbitt work.
I take blocks to a local guy, Roger Barrett, but he's in Ca.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration