OT- Horse? We don't need no stink'n horse!!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: OT- Horse? We don't need no stink'n horse!!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank van Ekeren (Australia) on Thursday, November 17, 2016 - 01:27 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gary hammond on Thursday, November 17, 2016 - 05:03 am:

these guys had way too much time on their hands!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Thursday, November 17, 2016 - 09:54 am:

And maybe their life IN their hands? LOL

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Thursday, November 17, 2016 - 11:05 am:

I guess I'm a pretty boring guy. I would never have even thought of doing that. Dang.....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Semprez-Templeton, CA on Thursday, November 17, 2016 - 11:33 am:

I like the solicitor standing on the infield. Should be a good day for him!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Thursday, November 17, 2016 - 12:28 pm:

I thought that was the undertaker in the infield.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Thursday, November 17, 2016 - 01:57 pm:

Undertaker or at least a doctor. I guess they used 2 bikes to make stabilizing easier because keeping 1 up would be a problem. (sidecar? Nah that's for panzies). You sure as heck don't need 2.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Thursday, November 17, 2016 - 02:05 pm:

I'll bet on the "Dark" one

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gary hammond on Thursday, November 17, 2016 - 05:56 pm:

ain't those ''T'' wheels (or early ''A'') wheels on the chariots?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Thursday, November 17, 2016 - 05:59 pm:

Looks like Amish bikers to me. Looks a lot like main street in Shipshewana IN on Saturday night when I was in high school. Go uptown and watch buggy races.
Ya it was a small town.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Thursday, November 17, 2016 - 06:27 pm:

That is just "Too Cool" :-) :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Thursday, November 17, 2016 - 09:46 pm:

Wow that's crazy. Tim

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration