From another website--garage sale in NJ this weekend

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: From another website--garage sale in NJ this weekend
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tim moore, "Island City" MI on Thursday, November 17, 2016 - 11:18 am:

This weekend! Ford A and T yard sale !! Tons of everything from project cars, mechanical parts, body parts! 1071 Lakehurst Ave, Jackson NJ 08527
Saturday from 12 to 3, Sunday from 9 to 3. We would rather sell in person for cash than bother with Fleabay and that nonsense!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tim moore, "Island City" MI on Thursday, November 17, 2016 - 08:48 pm:

This is not me and I know nothing about it...if anybody goes I would sure like to see some photo's or hear what was there. I hope somebody gets something they need or want. Just a bump back up top for something that might be missed, original post came from the HAMB site.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Thursday, November 17, 2016 - 08:52 pm:

Little far for me but hope someone goes. Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Friday, November 18, 2016 - 09:38 am:

Interesting. and right nearby.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Saturday, November 19, 2016 - 08:41 pm:

Went there today. Not much loose T stuff. Mostly A parts & assorted other items. A couple of done cars and a few projects. '16 Touring "fire car" for sale. You know, looks like it burned except for the spokes. Solid body with good wood. Somebody's sweetie for sure.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration