Question about fan blades

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Question about fan blades
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Friday, November 18, 2016 - 02:23 pm:

Did 26-27 model from the factory have a 2 blade or 4 blade fan? I know all model A s to the best of my knowledge came with a 2 blade. My 26 rpu has a 4 blade on it as does my 27 roadster. Thanks in advance, i could find any clear cut answers in what few model T books i have. Thanks Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Friday, November 18, 2016 - 02:44 pm:

All were 4 blade, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Friday, November 18, 2016 - 09:17 pm:

Thanks Bob I just want to know. I don't see any cracks are they bad to crack like A models. Or is that a item that should be replaced? Nearly every old model a the fans separate but with me being just a few years into the model T s I am still asking questions!! Thanks guys Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A Bartsch on Friday, November 18, 2016 - 10:50 pm:

Replace the blades, or set up an escrow account for a new radiator. jb

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Saturday, November 19, 2016 - 09:47 am:

I believe Ford changed the design of the four blade fan around 1924. Can anyone add to that?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration