pedal extensions

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: pedal extensions
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By joe macintosh on Friday, November 18, 2016 - 07:13 pm:

Going through some stuff again and found these pedal extensions. Believe they are model t

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Friday, November 18, 2016 - 09:34 pm:

I never saw a set like those before! Neat!
Thank you for sharing.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Saturday, November 19, 2016 - 08:10 am:

Interesting accessories. Do they clamp well just by knocking them down over the pedals?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Saturday, November 19, 2016 - 11:20 am:

I can't see how they go on either. Do you slip the bracket over the pedal and twist?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Saturday, November 19, 2016 - 11:43 am:

The ribbed section faces the pedal then you insert your big toe in the loop to push on the pedals. :-)

As always just trying to be helpful.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Saturday, November 19, 2016 - 11:44 am:

seriously it looks like a spring loaded clip that snaps over the pedal rod

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john kuehn on Saturday, November 19, 2016 - 02:40 pm:

Are we sure they are pedal extensions or Model T related?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Saturday, November 19, 2016 - 06:39 pm:

I would love to see them in person. But without a size reference, it is difficult to know for certain, however, it looks to me like they would just snap down over the top of the pedal and hang onto the pedal arm's offset on the back/bottom of the foot pedal. It would be nice to see them mounted on pedals to see how well they fit.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Saturday, November 19, 2016 - 07:13 pm:

Very cool extensions..Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Saturday, November 19, 2016 - 08:05 pm:

As asked: are they actually for a T? Those bent brackets on the rear side sure look like their attached/welded on both ends to me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Saturday, November 19, 2016 - 09:36 pm:

Just a suggestion:

The owner of the extensions should actually put them on some pedals and see if they fit.

I see that Joe MacIntosh has three 1927 Fords, so he couldn't put them on the clutch and brake pedals but he could try to slip one on the reverse pedal to see if it fits.

Just like putting the glass slipper on Cinderella…….

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration