Parts counter -Photos

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Parts counter -Photos
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Friday, November 18, 2016 - 07:53 pm:

All from the same place.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Friday, November 18, 2016 - 08:02 pm:

Looks like a pretty big operation, any idea of the dealer name or location?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Friday, November 18, 2016 - 09:04 pm:

Everybody is dressed up to be at the parts store.Pretty neat

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jeff cordes on Friday, November 18, 2016 - 11:43 pm:

Is that a Weaver auto ambulance in the first photo?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Saturday, November 19, 2016 - 08:11 am:

That IS quite the place. Jeff you got a better eye than I do...I don't see any ambulance..and I'll take that floor jack in the lower right corner of first pic!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Saturday, November 19, 2016 - 08:26 am:

Tim, the Auto Ambulance by Weaver is seen by the window in the first picture ;)

Xxxx

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Saturday, November 19, 2016 - 09:00 am:

Old days car dolly.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Saturday, November 19, 2016 - 10:04 am:

Okay! Thanks...I just learned something "new"!! That's what I like about this forum...keep learning. The hard part is remembering!! Ha ha. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Saturday, November 19, 2016 - 12:09 pm:

i have a auto ambulance just like that + many other weaver tools. come an look i would like to show them to you. have ever seen a weaver towing pole. charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Saturday, November 19, 2016 - 12:38 pm:

Charley I'd love to but afraid it'll be a long while before I make it out that way. Never seen a weaver towing pole either. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Saturday, November 19, 2016 - 02:02 pm:

tim! i am on the way to chickasha. ha.ha. charley

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration