New transmission drums from Dave Nolting

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: New transmission drums from Dave Nolting
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Art Wilson on Saturday, November 19, 2016 - 12:20 am:

A couple of weeks ago, I ordered a set of new transmission drums installed on my gears from Dave Nolting. I received them today. They are beautifully machined and much more rugged than the originals, and the delivery was timely.
I am very impressed with the quality and service he is providing and I am grateful for what he is contributing to our hobby.
Thank you, Dave.
Art Wilson

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Noonan - Norton, MA. on Saturday, November 19, 2016 - 12:37 am:

I applaud all the great people and vendors out there making parts for our T's, especially for those of us new to the hobby and not lucky enough to have stashed away good parts for a rainy day. :-) J & M Machine also produces some really nice drums, and John is a really nice guy to deal with.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By joe bell on Saturday, November 19, 2016 - 06:58 am:

I am very thankful for both stepping up to the plate on this one, I have bought both and I have to say the one will almost perfectly balance every time from being totally machine drum and the better it balances the faster they will run!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Moorehead on Saturday, November 19, 2016 - 08:57 am:

I have drums from Dave as well. He has done a fine job with all his new parts he makes. He is a T driver and his entire family is involved in the hobby. If you ever get the chance to meet him in person, do it. He will give you cotter pins attached to his business card which come in very handy.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Schubert on Saturday, November 19, 2016 - 10:24 am:

Art
Trust you and Gail are well. Our best wishes for you

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevin Gough on Tuesday, November 22, 2016 - 05:52 pm:

Top product! Perfectly balanced.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration