Breaking camp at Madras

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Breaking camp at Madras
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mundinho Falcao on Saturday, November 19, 2016 - 04:20 am:

Original here:

http://ohsresearchlibrary.tumblr.com/post/89467024801/breaking-camp-at-madras-oregon-september-10

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Saturday, November 19, 2016 - 10:49 am:

It doesn't look they broke anything at camp it looks like they are just packing up to go home. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By M G Hillhouse on Saturday, November 19, 2016 - 11:17 am:

Dennis, that's what breaking camp means. MG

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Layden Butler on Saturday, November 19, 2016 - 11:32 am:

Upscale Model T camping, with a Towncar no less.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Saturday, November 19, 2016 - 11:39 am:

MG... I know I camp all the time just trying to make a funny

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By M G Hillhouse on Saturday, November 19, 2016 - 01:04 pm:

Point taken, sadly there's a lot of people who don't know which end of a match to hold. Cheers MG

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Watson -Florence,Colorado on Saturday, November 19, 2016 - 01:46 pm:

Mundinho,
Thanks for Sharing this!

-Don

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Doug Keppler, Fredon NJ on Saturday, November 19, 2016 - 05:13 pm:

the guy in the middle has shaving cream
on his face and a razor in his hand.
What is that in the car on the right,
looks like a blow up raft shoved in there

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Saturday, November 19, 2016 - 06:18 pm:

This is not the Madras shown in a previous thread (India), but beautiful Madras, Oregon.
Wonderful place where the pines and juniper meet the open desert. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Saturday, November 19, 2016 - 06:18 pm:

M G H, I thought adding that "comfort grip" on the end of the match stick was a good idea. But no matter how many times I tried striking the other end on the scratch board, it wouldn't light. And the sticks were too small to rub together effectively.

:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Davis-SE Georgia on Saturday, November 19, 2016 - 06:20 pm:

Hammock?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Addington on Saturday, November 19, 2016 - 07:12 pm:

I was raised, in the middle of no where, down on the Deshutes river about 40 miles from Madras. We would travel out of the canyon usually every two weeks to buy supplies in Madras. Other than that we stayed home. Was a great place for a kid to grow up.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration