Model T Firetruck-Photo

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Model T Firetruck-Photo
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Saturday, November 19, 2016 - 08:28 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Willis Jenkins on Saturday, November 19, 2016 - 08:57 am:

So, interesting how the houses back then look like what you see today and you wouldn't think twice at. With the except of modern subdivisions. But, the cars is what brings you to another time! Not to mention the black & white of the photo.
I really enjoy these old pictures, Thank you,

Willis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Saturday, November 19, 2016 - 09:13 am:

These pictures are great and I share them with my 75 year old mom daily. She has suffered with cancer and multiple strokes and heart failure but gets a charge out of these pics. Her father owned a auto paint and body and wrecker service company in Erie Pa when she was young. She say she remembers her dad pulling In broken down model T s and A s in the late 40s and early 50s. She said he paid near nothing for them or they were given to him. That's when they were 20+ 30 year old junkers, just scrap.Keep the pics coming it takes her back to her youth... Thanks Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Saturday, November 19, 2016 - 09:47 am:

That photo was probably taken in the 1950s or later.

The circa 1915 house in the middle appears to have aluminum awnings.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration