Filling a radiator using an innertube-Photo

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Filling a radiator using an innertube-Photo
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Saturday, November 19, 2016 - 08:32 am:

Looks like innovation at it's best, and it isn't even a Ford!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Saturday, November 19, 2016 - 10:44 am:

Maybe that's why his radiator overheated...He had a big black snake stuck in it! :-)

If I did something like that about 15 feet down the road I'd have a flat tire and need the tube I just cut for filling the radiator.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Saturday, November 19, 2016 - 11:01 am:

Looks like a solar water heater he is using to me. May be afraid to pour cold water in.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Saturday, November 19, 2016 - 11:16 am:

That was my first thought about the tube too Dennis. I guess it's better that a wet boot though.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Saturday, November 19, 2016 - 12:22 pm:

Looks like he is out in the desert and the water is away from the road. He needed something to fetch the water and the tube was all he had, so--
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Saturday, November 19, 2016 - 02:02 pm:

When i was a kid we used to tie a knot at one end of a tube and fill it up with a bunch of water, often leading to legendary water fights. Our version of a super soaker.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration