Old Photo - Two Jugs For The Road

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Old Photo - Two Jugs For The Road
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Saturday, November 19, 2016 - 09:35 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Saturday, November 19, 2016 - 10:02 am:

Bootleg whiskey? LOL

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Saturday, November 19, 2016 - 10:13 am:

Jay,

I could have fun with your thread title - but this a " family " site ....

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Saturday, November 19, 2016 - 10:22 am:

Yeah I thought the same thing Jim. I expected to see a fella and his girlfriend.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Saturday, November 19, 2016 - 11:18 am:

"Service with a smile"...Now we know why.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Saturday, November 19, 2016 - 11:41 am:

He MUST be using the larger one for radiator water and the other for engine oil, right?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Saturday, November 19, 2016 - 11:55 am:

And here I thought I was being "Politically Correct" by saying Two Jugs instead of a pair. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Davis-SE Georgia on Saturday, November 19, 2016 - 06:09 pm:

Couldn't be liquor. THAT was ILLEGAL!:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Saturday, November 19, 2016 - 06:15 pm:

The word "motorboating" comes to mind here ..... :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Saturday, November 19, 2016 - 06:50 pm:

Great old picture. like the tire cover on it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Saturday, November 19, 2016 - 07:38 pm:

I ain't touching that one Burger, even tho...
And his hat on the back of the seat. Great pic Jay! Q. Did they wear their ties a bit short back then?
In certain circumstances, a well oiled operator (of a T) is far safer than not. He forgets today's conventions of that left pedal upon introduction. True. :-)
"Service with a smile" :-)

(Message edited by Duey_C on November 19, 2016)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration