Part number check

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Part number check
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chuck Smith Littleton, Co. on Saturday, November 19, 2016 - 10:01 pm:

I have a front? seat frame # T-9524. What models and years does it fit? Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Sunday, November 20, 2016 - 12:48 pm:

So you know someone is looking, in my copy of the body parts book for 1915 to 1923 everything I could find in the 9500 range seemed to be for glass or windows. The Lang's catalog uses different numbers for the seats and related sheet metal and tried that number both T-9524 and T9524 in Snyder's, nothing. Sorry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Mills_Cherry Hill NJ on Sunday, November 20, 2016 - 02:45 pm:

Are you sure of that number?

I'm showing 9524, both part number (9524X) and factory number (9524), to be the upper windshield frame for the Sedan and Coupe from 1917 - 1923...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank van Ekeren (Australia) on Sunday, November 20, 2016 - 03:39 pm:

Much the same, one of my parts books brings it up as the Sedan windshield,
9524- W.S. assem-upper 1916-

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chuck Smith Littleton, Co. on Sunday, November 20, 2016 - 04:22 pm:

Thanks ,Fellas! I'll go and take a picture and try to chalk up the numbers and post it. If I gave out a bad number I'll correct it. Chuck

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chuck Smith Littleton, Co. on Sunday, November 20, 2016 - 04:49 pm:

Well I had the # wrong, but not by much. It is T9521, I'll try to post the pic.T seat

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Sunday, November 20, 2016 - 05:05 pm:

9668ARX Front seat back passenger side malleable assemble is what I think it goes to. 1922 center door seat back. That's just a guess looking at what can be seen in the photo, the T9521 might be the factory number.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chuck Smith Littleton, Co. on Sunday, November 20, 2016 - 05:17 pm:

Full view PhotoT9521 full view

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Sunday, November 20, 2016 - 05:23 pm:

Bruce's CD Part Listing

Fac. # T-9521 "Seat Back Support, driver and passenger, L, sedan, malleable iron"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chuck Smith Littleton, Co. on Sunday, November 20, 2016 - 11:21 pm:

Thanks MTFCA, a wealth of knowledge as always.

Chuck S

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Sunday, November 20, 2016 - 11:38 pm:

:-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration