Saturday Breakfasts at Grand Pa's

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Saturday Breakfasts at Grand Pa's
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Saturday, November 19, 2016 - 11:45 pm:

For some time a bunch of model Ters has been getting together at Grand Pa's in Berthoud every Saturday Morning for breakfast. Any one that is around Northern Colorado on a visit is certainly welcome to join us. There is always good food and lots of it at Grans Pa's along with much discussion about the mechanics of model Ts.

Grand Pa's

Grand Pa's with pickup

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Sunday, November 20, 2016 - 11:33 am:

I forgot to say that there are a lot of good looking waitresses also.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Sunday, November 20, 2016 - 11:54 am:

Thanks for posting Dave! I wish I lived close enough to drive over there and join you. When I was an OTR I always got off I-25 at the Loveland exit and took US 287 up to Laramie, it was a very pretty drive. I'll bet it has grown up a lot since the late 70"s. Also I always enjoyed stopping at the 76 truck stop in Ogallala.

Happy motoring,

Warren

are these the waitresses you were talking about?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration