Strong man lifting a car-Photo

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Strong man lifting a car-Photo
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Sunday, November 20, 2016 - 08:23 am:

So that is why other cars had that type of springs!

I think it looks a little bit posed or fake? But it might be real too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Sunday, November 20, 2016 - 08:26 am:

I think I see his Hernia ...

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Sunday, November 20, 2016 - 08:35 am:

I think this photo is of an unemployed rickshaw driver applying for a chauffeur job.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Sunday, November 20, 2016 - 09:23 am:

Correction,

I think I see an unemployed rickshaw driver just realizing that is no rickshaw he lifted and wondering how much Hernia surgery will cost ...

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Sunday, November 20, 2016 - 09:46 am:

The car appears to be a Metz Model 25.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Schrope - Upland, IN on Sunday, November 20, 2016 - 10:43 am:

I think the picture is posed. Look at his hands. He doesn't even have a good grip with his thumbs.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Sunday, November 20, 2016 - 12:11 pm:

Good eye Bill!

Happy motoring,

Warren

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Sunday, November 20, 2016 - 06:50 pm:

The jack is behind his left leg.
Allan from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Sunday, November 20, 2016 - 08:15 pm:

No stress, no strain, no grip. I think you guys are right.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jeff cordes on Sunday, November 20, 2016 - 10:38 pm:

That may be Jack Beers, New York strongman

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham on Sunday, November 20, 2016 - 11:20 pm:

He does resemble Jack Beers . . .

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank van Ekeren (Australia) on Monday, November 21, 2016 - 12:00 am:

Then the Metz must have some age on it, Jack was born in 1910

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham on Monday, November 21, 2016 - 10:08 am:

Just proves I don't know jack !!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration