Early Ford Registry Question

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Early Ford Registry Question
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Amara on Sunday, November 20, 2016 - 08:41 am:

Do you have to be a member of the Early Ford Registry to register for their forum? Thanks, Joe

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Sunday, November 20, 2016 - 08:51 am:

Nope. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Amara on Sunday, November 20, 2016 - 08:56 am:

Thanks, Mark. I sent in registration info about a week ago and never heard back.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Sunday, November 20, 2016 - 09:38 am:

Joe, just do it online.

At the top of the link are directions

Click on the top box, and you will see the following from our webmaster, Dave Dunlavy:

If you register with a fictitious name or make a posting of material the moderator thinks is objectionable,
YOU WILL BE DELETED.
If you register and can't post, please send me a personal email (dave at dunlavy.us) because I get emails daily and am unable to check messages from the forum as regular.
Our regular readers and posters, don't want to have to skip over postings that have nothing to do with Early Fords.
Thank You and Enjoy.

Forum Link:
http://earlyfordregistry.com/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=3

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Amara on Sunday, November 20, 2016 - 12:22 pm:

Hi Rob, I did register online. Just haven't heard back. Thanks. Joe

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Dunlavy, Iowa USA on Sunday, November 20, 2016 - 01:23 pm:

Hi Joe, You might have gotten caught in the "register with your real name" trap. I cleaned out the new registrants with phony names the other day. I may have accidentally cut yours. Also at that time I opened the forum to not having to be OKed by the administrator. We'll try that for a while. Look forward to you re-registering. If you have any trouble email me (dave at dunlavy.us) or call 563 three 87.3736

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Amara on Sunday, November 20, 2016 - 02:03 pm:

Will do. Thanks Dave. Joe

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration