Camel waterpump

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Camel waterpump
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tommy coffey on Sunday, November 20, 2016 - 04:14 pm:

[URL=http://s738.photobucket.com/user/thomc1957/media/downsize66_zps4hknlbr0.jpg.html][IMG]http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx24/thomc1957/downsize66_zps4hknlbr0.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
I bought a bunch of parts yesterday , including this Camel waterpump. My car has a pump on it now and I have read comments and opinions about using or not using pumps. But I would still like to ask a question.. This pump is 2" longer than the one on my car, which means that the pulley would not line up with my pulleys. What is up with that? My car is a '21. Are other years different?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Sunday, November 20, 2016 - 04:27 pm:

My guess would be that it's for some other car.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Sunday, November 20, 2016 - 04:57 pm:

Paint it all up pretty,detail it,and donate it to the MTFCA museum for display.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Semprez-Templeton, CA on Sunday, November 20, 2016 - 05:18 pm:

Darn nice wheel chock just as is.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kohnke Rebabbitting, Clare, Iowa on Monday, November 21, 2016 - 05:31 pm:

It is a Model T pump, and I think the pulley has to be turned around, if that is even the pulley that came with that pump.

That pump has a smaller capacity, not as good as some.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration