New to me 22

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: New to me 22
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ronald meeder on Sunday, November 20, 2016 - 06:14 pm:

What is a fair price to pay for a 22 coupe
This car is complete , has not ran forany years, always stored in garage. Paint is fair tires and wheels look good.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Sunday, November 20, 2016 - 11:23 pm:

Difficult to say with limited information. Probably somewhere between two and seven thousand USA dollars. Could be less, could be more. Depending upon your location (New York?), the car's location (costs almost as much to ship a cheap car as it does an expensive car)? The condition of the wood? Upholstery? Engine? Etc?
A few good photos would help a lot.
By the way, I like coupes. I have a '24 T coupe myself.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Sunday, November 20, 2016 - 11:35 pm:

http://dauntlessgeezer.com/DG99.html

http://dauntlessgeezer.com/DG98.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ronald meeder on Monday, November 21, 2016 - 06:22 pm:

Will post some pictures once we get it out side in a couple weeks , the car is meat St Louis and we live in western my state near erie PA, the car is in driveable shape but has not been outside in many years.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Monday, November 21, 2016 - 06:54 pm:

Ronald,

Your only an hour and 10 min east of me about 70 miles. I have a '22 Coupe also.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration