OT What kind of truck is this?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: OT What kind of truck is this?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Corey Walker, Brownsboro TX on Monday, November 21, 2016 - 09:00 am:

I used to know but I forgot. I know it's not a T but everybody thinks it is. I tell them it's not but then I don't have an answer for what it is. I think i I read it's a Dodge or Hudson I can't remember. Beverly Hillbillies' truck. I got up and they were on.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Monday, November 21, 2016 - 09:10 am:

1921 0ldsmobile

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Monday, November 21, 2016 - 09:11 am:

Google is your friend: http://www.roadsideamerica.com/story/14355

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Corey Walker, Brownsboro TX on Monday, November 21, 2016 - 09:44 am:

Thanks. I never think to google stuff. I went and brought my friend home from the hospital yesterday so we missed the football game and we were trying to find out who won. His wife finally said just ask your phone. I still ain't used to instant info in my pocket.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick J. Gunter -- Sparta, Missouri, USA on Monday, November 21, 2016 - 11:01 am:

One of the original Beverly Hillbillies' trucks (I believe there were 3 of them) is the centerpiece of the Ralph Foster Museum, at College of the Ozarks at Point Lookout, MO. (Near Branson, MO).

https://www.rfostermuseum.com/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tommy coffey on Monday, November 21, 2016 - 12:16 pm:

A few years ago I found, but didn't buy a 1920 Oldsmobile that had been cut off behind the front seat. It would have been easy to duplicate the hillbilly's car by adding a flat bed and granny's
rocking chair. I wish I had bought the car, but it went to the crusher.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration