THANKSGIVING

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: THANKSGIVING
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Monday, November 21, 2016 - 08:47 pm:

Wishing everyone a HAPPY Thanksgiving and let us all remember those who are in the service and away from home. Keep the thanks in Thanksgiving and enjoy your time with friends and family but most of all travel safely.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Monday, November 21, 2016 - 09:56 pm:

Nice and thoughtful expression for those who serve

God Bless Us All

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Anziani on Monday, November 21, 2016 - 10:17 pm:

Absolutely

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Monday, November 21, 2016 - 10:40 pm:

Everyone have a great time with your family's and friends. We are off one day from work for Thanksgiving and then work everyday until chritsmas, so gone tinker with my T early That morning. Then all the family stuff... Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Tuesday, November 22, 2016 - 08:49 am:

Ditto to Dennis Seth's post. Couldn't say it any better!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Tuesday, November 22, 2016 - 09:00 am:

Be safe in your travels have a good time with all of your loved ones and remember, they want to see you next year too!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Tuesday, November 22, 2016 - 01:52 pm:

I opened my big yap this morning and now a have a couple of guests coming over for dinner on Thursday so I better get my Model T over to the grocery store! And clean the house!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Tuesday, November 22, 2016 - 03:38 pm:

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Be safe in your travels. Eat too much turkey!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Tuesday, November 22, 2016 - 05:53 pm:

AAH. Traveling this year. Not really happy but it is what it is. Have a Happy Thanksgiving every one!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Tuesday, November 22, 2016 - 06:48 pm:

We're going to my sons place about 40 miles away, so not too much travel. There will be a bunch of my sons family and a bunch of my daughter-in-laws family, last I heard about 35 people for dinner. Lots of kids and even more commotion, no doubt.

To all, have a safe and fun holiday!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tim moore, "Island City" MI on Tuesday, November 22, 2016 - 07:03 pm:

Staying home with the dog while family goes North. Waiting for a Hand Crank Coil tester to be dropped off from Seattle from a guest who is visiting family back here in Michigan. Worked the last 3 Thanksgivings during shut down at the University...2 of them for free to make problems "go away". One more load of firewood to move, garage door opener to replace and sinking deck corner to jack up and fix. Almost ready for snow season.

Looking forward to the new coil machine as it is a top loader to take the place of my bottom loader, something to play with this winter. This will be the 4th I have had...I will only have 2 here but like to pick up stuff so the hoarders can't get them.

Tim Moore

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration