OT - Grandsons' new Speedster Pedal Car.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: OT - Grandsons' new Speedster Pedal Car.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Vaughn - Lincoln, NE on Tuesday, November 22, 2016 - 03:37 pm:

My grandson has his 3rd birthday in a couple of weeks and he loves to play in my speedster. I found this speedster pedal car so now he has one of his own. I think it pretty cool! I got it at Speedway Motors.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Timothy Kelly on Tuesday, November 22, 2016 - 03:53 pm:

Mike:

The pedal car is very cool......

I am sure that your Grandson will love it.

Timothy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Tuesday, November 22, 2016 - 04:13 pm:

Very nice!! Good on ya!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Tuesday, November 22, 2016 - 05:16 pm:

Very cool car. He might grow up to be a T guy!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Tuesday, November 22, 2016 - 06:31 pm:

I loved those things when I was a little kid! Was a real terror in them too. But I never had one of my own, usually drove ones belonging to my cousins.
Your grandson will LOVE it!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Tuesday, November 22, 2016 - 07:45 pm:

Good Pa !

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Tuesday, November 22, 2016 - 09:29 pm:

You better get some running shoes so you can keep up with him! :-)

Very nice looking car.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Killecut on Tuesday, November 22, 2016 - 09:56 pm:

He will surely enjoy this, and you will as well, watching him

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Vaughn - Lincoln, NE on Tuesday, November 22, 2016 - 10:19 pm:

Thanks guys! I'm sure he will be "fixing" it with the wrenches that I gave him. What is so cool about it is that it is very similar to my car.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Wednesday, November 23, 2016 - 07:07 am:

His must be an early car because it only has two pedals

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Lyon, PDX, OR. on Wednesday, November 23, 2016 - 03:02 pm:

Now you're gonna hafta paint your car red to match his, Don.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Wednesday, November 23, 2016 - 03:47 pm:

I couldn't find that at Speedway - can you provide a link, maybe ? My granddaughter would go nuts for that !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Vaughn - Lincoln, NE on Wednesday, November 23, 2016 - 03:54 pm:

Steve - here is the link. Hope it makes your granddaughter happy!

http://www.speedwaymotors.com/Nostalgia-Racer-Pedal-Car,59916.html

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration