Bummer!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Bummer!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John C Codman on Wednesday, November 23, 2016 - 06:05 pm:

Having just moved to SW Florida (no model T clubs here) I celebrated my 11th day of residence by tripping over a cardboard box, falling on the concrete garage floor, and busticating my right hip (actually the top of my right femur). The result? No driving my T for at least four and probably six weeks. Grrr.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Kramer on Wednesday, November 23, 2016 - 06:07 pm:

Bummer is right! Get well soon.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Wednesday, November 23, 2016 - 06:33 pm:

Yes, get well soon, don't rush it. The T will be waiting for your recovery! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Wednesday, November 23, 2016 - 06:37 pm:

Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Sorry to hear of your accident John but if it will make you feel any better you're not alone. I recently moved and while loading the truck I fell on some concrete steps and hit my head. I was carrying a box of glasses and my face went into the box gashing my face. The rebound off the steps I hit the back of my head and had to get 3 staples to close he cut. I bounced down two more and messed up my shoulder. I 'm OK but the concrete steps are a mess.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Wednesday, November 23, 2016 - 07:40 pm:

Im never moving again. Its to dangerous.
Get well soon guys!!!
Drive safe and often

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Wednesday, November 23, 2016 - 07:50 pm:

Get well! Both of you!

John C, take heart, broken hips are not the dire problem they used to be. My wife's father broke his a few years ago, and is doing okay now, at 87.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Wednesday, November 23, 2016 - 07:50 pm:

John, I have an offer for you. You come up here to wonderful cold Ohio and recuperate here by my fireplace, and occasionally go out to the barn and talk to my cars, and I'll come down to your place and keep your car well exercised! How's that for a deal?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Coiro on Thursday, November 24, 2016 - 12:17 am:

Sorry to hear about your accident. Get well soon.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Thursday, November 24, 2016 - 08:04 am:

John you said S/W Florida? Sarasota has an active "T" club and there is a lot of "T" activity in Fort Myers, Especially around February for the Edison Pageant of Lights parade (Ford and Edison winter homes are there) Apopka and Bradenton also have "T" enthusiast, My Mother currently lives in N.FT.Myers.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration