New Model T links-Photo

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: New Model T links-Photo
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Wednesday, November 23, 2016 - 07:57 pm:

Darn spell check, that should be lynx!

Did you look?
It's not a Lincoln, that would be a Cougar.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Davis-SE Georgia on Thursday, November 24, 2016 - 05:16 am:

Could be a Mercury Bobcat.

Whatever it is, I believe I'd refrain from driving it until that animal got off the running board. He probably is not too friendly.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Thursday, November 24, 2016 - 07:13 am:

That's when you tell your wife "Honey go out and start the car and I'll be out in a minute"

That cat must be tired I've looked at this post earlier and he still hasn't moved.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Thursday, November 24, 2016 - 08:47 am:

Kinda resembles how my wife looked back in '88 when I came home Christmas Eve. barely in time for supper and told her I had just ordered a new 30' sailboat. We sold that boat back in 2001 and to this day she still doesn't let me forget it! Always easier to beg forgiveness than ask for approval.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Davis-SE Georgia on Thursday, November 24, 2016 - 08:59 am:

That's not where I thought you were going with that.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Thursday, November 24, 2016 - 05:03 pm:

One of our house cats.

She is a Highland Lynx, named Hijynx. We call her Jinx or Jinxie for short.

I need to get the coupe out, and take a picture of her laying on the running board.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Thursday, November 24, 2016 - 09:16 pm:

Yeah right Wayne, the cat will lay on the running board only if the cat wants to! People don't own cats...cats own people! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham on Thursday, November 24, 2016 - 09:28 pm:

Wayne, that is an incredibly beautiful animal ! How big is she ? We have a kitty that was a bottle-raised orphan, cute little fellow, he's now at 18 pounds and not fat. He's sort of a Siameasy-looking guy, but something of a throwback, upper canine teeth are very long . . . he's a "saber-tooth kitty", and a "real pussycat" . . . I might be able to get him to lie on the runningboard for a picture, but as Dennis says, only if HE thinks it's a good idea !

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration